• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Evan's Hatchery~

Evan

Check out my Hatchery!
Years
Well, my Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector should be arriving any day now.... I have all of the requests from before done, and will hand them out when I get my USB... Anyone else have requests? The requests that aren't completed are...

Mullac51- As I said, I can get you those Pokes but I do not do natures or egg-moves as of now... Do you still want an Anorith or a Togepi? I will be sending you a PM.

Evan

Check out my Hatchery!
Years
eh... Again... Everything I have is listed... I don't have a Blissey for you. I have a chansey and happiny... But no Blissey.

In other news I have my Wi-Fi USB Connector back!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 22, 2017
Can you breed me a Shuckle with a relaxed nature?
ummm, what would you like in return?

Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2007
if u breed heracross and get me a shiny one, i will give you meganium AND bayleaf, and sumtin else if you want...

Evan

Check out my Hatchery!
Years
Can you breed me a Shuckle with a relaxed nature?
ummm, what would you like in return?

Again, I do NOT take Nature, Egg-Move, etc. Requests at this time. I will however, breed you a shuckle if you want.

if u breed heracross and get me a shiny one, i will give you meganium AND bayleaf, and sumtin else if you want...

Thanks, but I don't just sporaticcally breed... And I'm not going to make a million egss for a shiny. Plus, I already am getting a chikorita. Thanks for the offer though. If you want a heracross, I can get you one... And then you can breed your own till you get a shiny.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
Years
I have a big request for you:

Leyba
Spinark
Sunkern
Hoppip
Tangela
Snover
Spoink
Ralts
Lileep
Relincath
Horsea
Slowpoke
Staryu

in exchange for them, I can give a Shiny Venusaur, Porygon -Z (EV Trained), & Wurmple, as well as some events...

Evan

Check out my Hatchery!
Years
I have a big request for you:

Leyba
Spinark
Sunkern
Hoppip
Tangela
Snover
Spoink
Ralts
Lileep
Relincath
Horsea
Slowpoke
Staryu

in exchange for them, I can give a Shiny Venusaur, Porygon -Z (EV Trained), & Wurmple, as well as some events...

I can absolutely do that for you! You'll have to give me a few days to fill your request, unfortunately I lefy my Nintendo DS at school today.

Bob, I'll get to you as soon as I finish up with her.

Years
Oh, you've got a Vulpix!! (I couldn't find anyone who has one-_-)
What do you need?
I can breed all starters (I guess you'll have them already) and many other Pokes. Maybe you need a Larvitar? I can't find it at your list but yea... just say what you're looking for.

Back