• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
Im new, so please help. im trying to download Pokemon Ash Gray 3.6.1 and the file doesnt seem to be there anymore somebody help cause i would love to play this game!
Normally you will find the attached ips file on the first page of this thread where you have to patch that ips file with Lunar IPS programe with a clean FireRed ROM. Play the patched file with emulators like VBA. But The link has been removed for the ips file so I am sorry for that you can't download it

Years
Damn i should make a backup of the ips now i cant get the original 1 from the first post...
I hope Metapod did this to prepare to post the new update it will be very bad if there will not be any more work on this hack
Atleast repost the link for the current beta pls lol

Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2017
I do believe still that Meta is working on this hack. Man you just cannot give up on an awesome projects like this one. I feel a tiny light inside my heart saying it..Meta came back and posted about it previously. Its just that he is finding a very little for it as do all other great hacks so please be patient people and spend your time on other hacks
I have tried other hacks but in my opinion,this one is the best.:D
But i still hope that you are right.Metapod is actually working.But should we know the progress?I mean if someone can pm him and ask for it?

Years
I have tried other hacks but in my opinion,this one is the best.:D
But i still hope that you are right.Metapod is actually working.But should we know the progress?I mean if someone can pm him and ask for it?
If you are wanting the ROM so bad then read the above post and get your IPS file from that guy:)

I really wanted to play this, then I saw that the download link is broken. I hope that someone else has a copy of the IPS i could have
Same answer for you too;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
This is the exact reason why I tried making a hacks archive.

Pity the mods though it a waste of time.

Anyway, I've a copy of 2.5z. If someone can send me a updated version I'd like that.

Years
  • Seen Sep 23, 2016
This is the exact reason why I tried making a hacks archive.

Pity the mods though it a waste of time.

Anyway, I've a copy of 2.5z. If someone can send me a updated version I'd like that.

send me ur mail via pm and i will give u the lastest ips beta file

Years
  • Seen Nov 8, 2012
The Drowzee was not north of cerulean. I noticed it shows up as "location unknown" in the pokedex.

Years
  • Seen Feb 20, 2013
Hey if anyone has this file that would be willing to send me a copy it would be really appreciated. Just send me a pm and I'll give you my email. Thanks for the help!

Years
  • Seen Nov 9, 2012
thanks pokemon giratina i downloaded it u rock i couldnt find the download button

Back