• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon Heat Ruby and Pokemon Cool Sapphire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2018
I am not asking for a release date(I'm Not so mean!) but I would like to ask your progress, you didn't mention it in your OP
This is one of the games I keep checking regularly

Rocket-Dock

Dragonite Trainer
Years
Just saying i saw this and fell in love with it immediately. goodluck and im very much looking forward to it~

Hehehe, thankyou
I hope the game and 3d engine will blow up your mind! =D

I am not asking for a release date(I'm Not so mean!) but I would like to ask your progress, you didn't mention it in your OP
This is one of the games I keep checking regularly

I just started with the progress, i only maded littleroot town, route 101, route 102, and oldale city.

Hi, everybody

I am the new Creator of Pokemon BRAS!

Rocket-Dock

Dragonite Trainer
Years
I'm definitely bookmarking this page! The screenshots look amazing so far and I can't wait to see more progress. Good luck with finishing this remake.

hehehe, thankyou
here is a new screenie:
pokemon_bras_by_rocket_dock-d52y8ux.png

Riansky

Purr
Years
Looks really good! I'm not a big fan of simulating DS perspective in PC games but oh well. Oh and by the way you should darken the shadows under the character they are way too bright. Keep it up!

Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2022
Not to sound pushy or anything, but what is finished in the game and what isn't? I'm curious how different people make these games.

NatureKeeper

Amazing. Just please, oh please, do not dump the project. I beg you.

PokemonMaster Red

Pokemon Master
Years
Been following this game for a long time as a lurker.Its impressive and I need it due to the fact that nintendo is going to make us wait another 2 years for it. or something like that

PhantomTwilight

possibly sane
Years
  • Age 28
  • NJ
  • Seen Nov 9, 2014
HONESTLY?

The suspense and wait will kill me.

But Its worth it, as long as you don't give up halfway through like alot of games I've seen.

GAME FREAK should just let the fans give them ideas, cause they think about things way too late.

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
to me it just looks like a 3D house, once i see it ingame, then i will acknowledge it.
really its just a house. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back