• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Awwww, you made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! Always glad to help! I know how difficult Nintedo Wifi can be. And jeez, I never expected my help and patience would lead to someone actually donating!

Stick around, Trade Corner is a wonderful corner of Pokecommunity.

Years
And jeez, I never expected my help and patience would lead to someone actually donating!

Stick around, Trade Corner is a wonderful corner of Pokecommunity.

You have to reward someone's patience. There are so many online communities that a person would shake you off if it took more than 5 minutes of their time especially if they have nothing to gain.

I really do look forward to being a bigger part of the community considering how the game has so many different ways of occupying your time. I think the thing I'm trying to find the most is a favorite pokemon or type. Like my cousin loves Victini and you made his day by giving him one. I on the other hand have commitment issues with my video game characters, I fear changes and loss. XD

Last edited:

ToWriteLove

On Her Arms
Years
You helped me get my IV'd team the beginning of last month, the first person I traded with since my return. I am also the guy with the Special Edition 3DS XL if you recall that conversation. ^^

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Oooh, I remember now. (Still jealous of our Pikachu 3DS XL >.<) Either way I'll have to buy a second 3DS eventually, otherwise I won't be able to trade with myself from Gen VI and on.

ToWriteLove

On Her Arms
Years
Also, logging off so will check tomorrow, but would you all consider Female DW Pokemon worth more than Male DW Pokemon that are sought after, such as Eevee or Dratini? Just curious as to what I should aim for in my DW visits, been getting females so far.

tabor62

Years
Females are better in regards to DW Pokemon since it's the female that has the ability to pass on the hidden ability when bred.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Oh jeez, I forgot about needing a second 3DS for XY in trading... >.<

Glad to be of service, ToWriteLove! I've been feeling pretty awesome since I got back to trading this week because you guys are just surprising me left and right with all this gratitude! I almost forgot why I trade in the first place it's been so long! So thank YOU GUYS, for making my move back into the trading game a pleasant one.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Hopefully Pokecheck will work so we can trade with ourselves with 1 3DS.

And @tabor, just busy. Probably won't be playing Pokemon much 'til XY.
Considering they still haven't cracked the 3DS, they probably won't know how to read the Pokemon Data for a while. I don't think Pokecheck will work for a while. But, for the same reason, there will be fewer hacks to worry about, because people won't be able to hack the new games. We will still have to worry about imported hacks though, which could prove a problem. idk how I'm gonna hande my event trading and such, since we won't be able to clone. Wow, when you think about it, this switch causes a lot of problems for modern trading practices. We've been taking the DS for granted so long we never expected anything so dramatically different to happen to trading. We'll need an entirely new set practices to use during XY, at least until someone cracks the 3DS and we get an AR and an updated Pokecheck.

Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2013
Hello guys what's up any one want to trade and show each other our pokemon

My fc is 4470 9821 2617 forgot to add it

Last edited:

tabor62

Years
Hey there Troubleo31 o/ If you're looking for a trade, consider posting over in the Quick Trade Thread, be specific though o 3o Also in regards to showing off Pokemon, we're working on a Showcase type of system right now, so you'd have to wait a little bit >.< We don't normally look for trades in the the Daily Chit Chat though, so please keep that in mind for the future :)

tabor62

Years
That's not a problem, we were all new at one point right? :D Which of the Pokemon games do you own? Some of us still trade in Gen IV o 3o Not me though, I've got a weird problem with the WFC for my Gen IV games >.<

Gonzo

RNG Sommelier
Years
Considering they still haven't cracked the 3DS, they probably won't know how to read the Pokemon Data for a while. I don't think Pokecheck will work for a while.

It depends whether .pkm files will be identical/similar to 4th and 5th Gens' files. If they will, there won't be any problems and it'll take about a week after the release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back