• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
Same thing as me being 18 and a half years old but look like I am 16.
Unless I don't shave for like three weeks, that is.

I'm still not used to my age.

Same thing as me being 21 and a half years old but looking like I am 16.
Unless I don't shave for like three weeks, that is. Which is what I usually do nowadays.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 5, 2015
Not shaving is kind of a sure-fire way of looking your age, I think - although my male friends all look weird with any kind of facial hair, ahaha.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm constantly told that I look like I'm fourteen and that my sister looks older than me.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 5, 2015
I'm so pleased I don't have a sister whom I can be compared to. \m/

How old are you, Tara? e__e

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 5, 2015
Hmm, I don't know. 11 might be a more fitting age! I'm assuming 16/17/18, ohp.

WillPowerPedro

https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2022

I really want to change the topic. I AM CLUELESS. SO, um... Tara I think is, like, 19. I don't know who Tara is though, but "Who gives a numba TWO!" quote Pitbull.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
Years

Oh no....first Shawn Johnson's retirement, and now Nastia Liukin is retiring! :cer_cry: Not looking forward to the London 2012 Olympics as much as I was a few months ago, but athletes like Stephanie Rice (:3), Usain Bolt and others in mens' swimming still make me have hope for what I anticipate will be a great occurence of the Olympic Games... Nevertheless, I hope Shawn and Nastia succeed in their future endeavors! :)

Also, before I forget - Rest in perfect peace, Andy Griffith, Donna Summer, and Eduard Khil (AKA Mr. Trololo), as well as other individuals who have passed away recently. Thanks for leaving legacies that will endure for years to come.

I really want to change the topic. I AM CLUELESS. SO, um... Tara I think is, like, 19. I don't know who Tara is though, but "Who gives a numba TWO!" quote Pitbull.

Not sure who's being referred to as TaraOh, apparently, by my random mouseover, Tara is BinaryPeaches! :0 ...but anyway, that reminds me of T-ARA! ^_^ ...and now I have that remix stuck in my head yet again! :cer_boogie:

Last edited:
Years
I should try to be online when Don is online. I miss him. :(

That's kinda hard when I leave for work at 2 PM your time and don't get back home until about midnight your time. Though I do only work weekdays. And I do have Friday off... but not today (the 4th).

Not shaving is kind of a sure-fire way of looking your age, I think - although my male friends all look weird with any kind of facial hair, ahaha.

From my experience, not shaving is a sure-fire way to make people think you're several years older than you really are. I generally only look anywhere close to my age when I shave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back