• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon...Johto?

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Um quite a few so far =p
Im always making more and more
aswell as rideable walking/swimming/flying ones.

RM2K3kid

Insane..
Years
well duh! lol! kyle your always adding to your collection lol! That would be more fun to chase it down and catching it then having it either just sit there and not move or apear in grass!

Years
  • Seen Feb 12, 2005
wow this is looking pretty cool, kyle.

its been a while, you should come back to the booda project forums! :)

Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2011
Hehehe Bleep. Did you see my post about kyle over at Booda's forum and decided to come see what I was talking about?

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Thanks a lot!

Updated Buildings:
The lighthouse with that gym leader girl (havent played in ages)
I made it just like the official one.
finallighthouse.png

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Thanks.

And Oh - I forgot
azaleabuildings.png

btw the well isnt an actual well and looks like just a rocky hole like I made, but I might change it...

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
The door is at the top of the lighthouse cos its there in the original official lighthouse...to get to the light room thing bulb maybe? lol

thanks everyone, I think Im gonna make some first person views of the towns now =D
and no I dont make rocks, but a friend of mine is making some custom footpaths for me to use to add on =D
Also I dont know if I mentioned but Im gonna remake sprout tower and most buildings you have seen before

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Yeah I think its freakboy
anyway its late here so Im gonna go to bed soon but first Ill show you what Im working on now, its nto finished though!
violetcityy.png

Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2011
Those trees must be friggin' huge!

I'm really late, everyone has said great things already. I love the lighthouse, it looks really cool! The gym looks fantastic as well. I can't wait to see more!

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
That screen looks so impressive! The lighthouse looks great, but I personally like that roof on the gym much more.

Back