• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

Years
Hey it's PureAurorae here. Decided I didn't like my name anymore so I made a new account. Won't be using that one anymore but yeah I will be on this one now!

Oh hi there, interesting name you got there. But at least it fits with your love of F1 now, and have fun with the new name!

BZW Golem

Conspirator~
Years
Hi, no idea if anyone remembers me here but...

I will try to return now, nice to meet again/for the first time guys :3

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hi, no idea if anyone remembers me here but...

I will try to return now, nice to meet again/for the first time guys :3

GOLEM! :D omg welcome back sweetheart! I remember you so well <3 PC missed you so much, I hope you stick around because a lot of us really missed ya. :D

Years
Hey PC! It's me, SuperTreaz. My old account decided not to work (My email and password didn't work; I sent an email to PC, but I never got a reply).

Love,
Your friendly neighborhood Dunsparce

PS. If there is some way I could verify this account, please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Years
Hey PC! It's me, SuperTreaz. My old account decided not to work (My email and password didn't work; I sent an email to PC, but I never got a reply).

Love,

PS. If there is some way I could verify this account, please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Oh hi there, welcome back!

I don't know if I remember your old username but glad to see you back. I know what it's like forgetting your password or having it not work. But at least I'm glad you're here, and yeah have fun and I'll be seeing you around!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Love,

If you need help with account verification, you should send Rukario a private message as he can take care of that just for you. Sorry about the troubles on your previous account. There's always time to start new and fresh here on the PokeCommunity. Welcome back, and I hope you enjoy your stay. <3

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 27, 2013
I have returned from I don't know how long. I don't even remember the username I had on my last account. I think it was Holidaze or something like that but w/e, no use dwelling on the past. So, hello everybody.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I have returned from I don't know how long. I don't even remember the username I had on my last account. I think it was Holidaze or something like that but w/e, no use dwelling on the past. So, hello everybody.

Weren't you known as Celestial Daze or something like that? Because I do remember you actually. xD You used that name during Christmas time. But yeah, past is the past, you're here now. Welcome back! Better stick around because there's a ton in store in terms of the newer games. Have fun :D

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 27, 2013
Weren't you known as Celestial Daze or something like that? Because I do remember you actually. xD You used that name during Christmas time. But yeah, past is the past, you're here now. Welcome back! Better stick around because there's a ton in store in terms of the newer games. Have fun :D

Oh yeah, it was something like that. Well, thanks for the rewelcoming :)

TY

Welcome back, i've seen you already in the Gender Race :3
Be sure to stick around this time ^_^

Years

Hi there, I don't recall seeing you but nice to have you back! PC may have changed a lot since you were last here but have fun being active again and I do hope to see you around!

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
Years
I am back after being absent and only replying short replies for the past 2 years~!

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I am back after being absent and only replying short replies for the past 2 years~!

I don't remember you Rilence, but welcome back either way! I only have been around for about a year and half so clearly I wasn't hear 2 years ago. But either way, it's good to have you back cause it means I can meet new people. :) See you around more hopefully.

Back