• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle a Notice Trainer

Status
Not open for further replies.

crebirk

This is Halloween
Years
Hey I'm looking for someone to battle. I want to test out my new team, And I'm not exactly the best trainer, so If your looking for someone easy to battle. I'm your guy :D

cloud0114

Cloud
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 17, 2011
i would like a random battle, it would be my first since pokemon silver the original! i havent IV bred to perfection or gone to great lengths with the Evs on my team and i dont like using legendaries so id probli be an easy fight for you lol

White 1807-5448-8764

crebirk

This is Halloween
Years
i would like a random battle, it would be my first since pokemon silver the original! i havent IV bred to perfection or gone to great lengths with the Evs on my team and i dont like using legendaries so id probli be an easy fight for you lol

White 1807-5448-8764

Well as I said before I'm not the best trainer.
but I would like to battle

Years
um yeah im new to battleing
so if this is for BLAKC AND WHITE just pm me and lets get something started..... i havent moved over all my IV gen pokes yet so ill just use my Unova Team that i used to beat the game if thats ok ....
but yeah just pm if you wanna battle.....(it would be my 1st on here )

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
If you're looking for one quick battle, ask here instead of posting a new thread.

closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back