• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Graphics Request Thread

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
how's this?

6RhRjuq.png

That's too big and has too much in it. I really like the logo, though! Could you make something smaller with just 'ROM Hacking Daily' and maybe some code and screenshots for the background? Thank you!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
That's too big and has too much in it. I really like the logo, though! Could you make something smaller with just 'ROM Hacking Daily' and maybe some code and screenshots for the background? Thank you!

Spoiler:

took a more simplistic route. the first, the code in the background is less visible. the second makes it a bit more. hope this is small enough!

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 30, 2024
Paging artists - not urgent because the article is far from done, but we need a battling article cover image. Trouble is it's hard to be specific - it's a quick round up of all (final) evolutions of new Pokemon and Alolan forms. https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=382397 for info, and Daily staff, the WIP here: https://daily.pokecommunity.com/?p=8355&preview=true

Discuss ideas first, I don't really have much right now.

Edit: rivvon may have taken this.

I put together some sketches based on what we talked about before!

Spoiler:

Please let me know if you like any of these ideas, maybe want to use a different idea altogether, take a different approach, take one idea and push it further, etc. !

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
Hi artists! I'm writing an article on the Everyday Legends - normal Pokemon that are based on myths and legends. first one is about Dunsparce, is anyone about to make a design for the series and one for dunsparce?

Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 30, 2024
Hi artists! I'm writing an article on the Everyday Legends - normal Pokemon that are based on myths and legends. first one is about Dunsparce, is anyone about to make a design for the series and one for dunsparce?

Spoiler:

How does this look? I was thinking of using a different background depending on the Pok?mon, but the logo and overall design elements would stay consistent.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
I decided to knock out and finish that really long articles I was working on. Working title: The Numbers Game: Shiny and perfect Pokemon. (Daily staff: https://daily.pokecommunity.com/?p=5148&preview=true) It's a long one and while editing happens it needs a cover image! Not fussed what ideas are used; as long as it has something to do with shiny Pokemon or breeding or perfect stats or Horde/SOS battles. Your call! No text preferably, especially if the title changes to something better.

Years
I decided to knock out and finish that really long articles I was working on. Working title: The Numbers Game: Shiny and perfect Pokemon. (Daily staff: https://daily.pokecommunity.com/?p=5148&preview=true) It's a long one and while editing happens it needs a cover image! Not fussed what ideas are used; as long as it has something to do with shiny Pokemon or breeding or perfect stats or Horde/SOS battles. Your call! No text preferably, especially if the title changes to something better.

I can do this request and I can give a sketch or composition within the next few days​

Years
Cool! (Which I indicated by liking your post last week, haha). How is this progressing? :>

Hey again!
I had final projects and exams to do but I came up with thumbnails and colors to each.
Spoiler:

Two thumbnails look more solid for a painting, but before I did that I wanted to share the ideas I have and colors I was thinking of using.​

bobandbill

one more time
Years

Hey again!
I had final projects and exams to do but I came up with thumbnails and colors to each.
Spoiler:

Two thumbnails look more solid for a painting, but before I did that I wanted to share the ideas I have and colors I was thinking of using.​
After getting some other opinions from other Daily staff I think the Rowlet one is better (but all look good!). Maybe the blue one but your choice with colour scheme imo. =)

In the meantime, I plan to have a Marshadow article up soon (speculation about what its announcement means for the games; check the thread in the main section about it). I don't want this one posted later than the end of this weekend, so if anyone has a handy image (official, screenshot from movie trailers, etc) not already used for existing articles that'd be useful. I can search this myself however too. done already

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hey guys! I just want to offer my services for any graphics / drawings / cover images that any Daily writers need. So if you're writing an article and need an image, feel free to let me know! 8)

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
- the title and/or link to your article
"A Deep Dive On The Mythical Two Region Game"

-Is this a cover image or not?
Yes!

- as much info about the graphic as you feel you need to give
I was kind of hoping that it kind of look like the words themselves are taking a "deep dive", something like that, if possible.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
^ Note that it's better not to have words on cover images due to how they look in thumbnail form being less than ideal at times. But if you can make it work, sure!

Back