• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I came here looking for fellow enthusiast friends

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 30, 2021
Hi I'm Jelmpi.
I'm 22 and I finally decided to register for PC because I've been looking for fellow enthusiast friends!
I need to find people my age who still feel that nostalgic happy feeling when they talk about pokemon or rewatch season 1 or play the older games.
I still love pokemon a lot and was just hoping to talk to people about it on this forum :)
So please message me and lets be friends :)

(Do people usually put their other hobbies here too?)

Years
Hi Jelmpi, big welcome to PC ^^

I'm 26 and still a die hard Pok?fan. Been into it since I was 9 or so. Lots of people our age here, I'm sure you'll have a good time if you stick around ? And yeah you're more than welcome to list your other hobbies too. Definitely more to people than liking Pok?mon haha.

Last edited:

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Heya Jelmpi, welcome to PC! Glad you finally decided to join up. This a definitely a great place to find like minded people like yourself. I've been into Pokemon for quite a while myself, since I was probably 6 or 7 and I'm 23 now. Feel free to list your other hobbies too, I'm sure you'll find someone who likes the same thing. If you have any questions, or would just like a new friend, don't hesitate to drop me message :D Have a blast!

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
Hello jelmpi, and welcome to PC! ^_^

There are many older fans lurking about these forums. I've been playing Pok?mon for just about its entire lifetime myself, and I don't have any intention of stopping any time soon, Sadly some people stray away over time, and that's why it's awesome to have a place like this where the rest of us can hang out. ^_^

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 30, 2021
Thanks for all the nice messages :)
hoping to make a ton of new friends then :) !

Back