• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Matt's Pokemon Resource Pack

How would you rate this Pokemon Resource Pack?

• 5/5 - Flawless!

Votes: 98 49.2%
  • 4/5 - Great. Very few needs to be improved.

Votes: 63 31.7%
  • 3/5 - Good. Some things need to be improved.

Votes: 21 10.6%
  • 2/5 - Bad. Many things need to be improved.

Votes: 8 4.0%
  • 1/5 - Horrible.

Votes: 9 4.5%

• Total voters

MykehDoom

Team Magma's Entei
Years
  • Age 35
  • GA
  • Seen Aug 12, 2010
I hope I don't get in trouble for posting in a month old topic, but this is my first post in 2 years.

I wanted to ask if there were any pokemon resources for RMVX. I recently bought it and was just wondering. I love your pack and have converted several charsets to VX and they work fine. =D

4th Gen Matt

Pokemon Onyx Creator
Years
I hope I don't get in trouble for posting in a month old topic, but this is my first post in 2 years.

I wanted to ask if there were any pokemon resources for RMVX. I recently bought it and was just wondering. I love your pack and have converted several charsets to VX and they work fine. =D

You only get in trouble if the last post was over a month ago. The last post before you posted was on November 14th, and therefore not yet a month.

To answer your question, no. There are not yet any starter kits for VX. You should really just use Poccil's starter kit for XP. It has everything you'll need.

MykehDoom

Team Magma's Entei
Years
  • Age 35
  • GA
  • Seen Aug 12, 2010
God I feel so old and like I missed out on a lot over the years. ;_; I remember when blizzy's starter kit was the ****.

So where can I find this new starter kit? I used search and couldn't find it.

PokemonPlatnum

nomnomnom.
Years
God I feel so old and like I missed out on a lot over the years. ;_; I remember when blizzy's starter kit was the ****.

So where can I find this new starter kit? I used search and couldn't find it.
OFFTOPIC: Search in google "upokecenter" it'll be on that site.
Nice kit but the sprites are badly resized.

MykehDoom

Team Magma's Entei
Years
  • Age 35
  • GA
  • Seen Aug 12, 2010
Ahhh awesome I found it. But what do you mean they're badly resized?

MykehDoom

Team Magma's Entei
Years
  • Age 35
  • GA
  • Seen Aug 12, 2010
I think it's an awesome pack. But the D/P sprites are way too big xD

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
This is a pretty helpful 'resource pack', but there are MANY errors in the Sinnoh exterior tiles. Most of the tiles needs to be moved up or down by one pixel, so I think you should fix that. The reason for this is two reasons.

One, there are a few tiles that carry on one pixel of the block below it.
Two, the tiles that needs to be moved up or down by one pixel have anti-aliasing.

4th Gen Matt

Pokemon Onyx Creator
Years
This is a pretty helpful 'resource pack', but there are MANY errors in the Sinnoh exterior tiles. Most of the tiles needs to be moved up or down by one pixel, so I think you should fix that. The reason for this is two reasons.

One, there are a few tiles that carry on one pixel of the block below it.
Two, the tiles that needs to be moved up or down by one pixel have anti-aliasing.

Again, I did not make them. I just put them in a pack. You are going to have to do that yourself. Sorry.

Years
If your talking about the Sinnoh exterior tilesets that I submitted, there shouldn't be anything wrong with them. I'm using them in Silver Sea and they work perfectly. But I'll have a look at them if they are the ones your talking about.

Years
Ok guys, I totally re-did the Pokemon Center, Pokemon Mart, Multi Inside and Outside tilesets.
So hopefully there are 0 mistakes in them. So here is a "new" updated Kyledove Sinnoh Tiles Package.

Last edited:

DarknessMonkey

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 27, 2009
Ok guys, I totally re-did the Pokemon Center, Pokemon Mart, Multi Inside and Outside tilesets.
So hopefully there are 0 mistakes in them. So here is a "new" updated Kyledove Sinnoh Tiles Package.

Hello Destined...I was wondering where I can find the fixed version?

And this is somewhat off-topic: how would I go about mixing tiles from other sets? I want to make a DPP/FRLG set for a new game.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
That is very helpful, Destined. The only thing that bothers me is that if I were to insert it, all of my maps basically would disappear (I made about 6 LARGE maps with this), since the tile placements are different, so I would have to remake my maps.

Last edited:
Back