• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Umbra's [Witty Title Here] Everything and Anything shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
I know! And now they're making a SEVENTH generation?! I'm still trying to get gen 5 & 6. I made the mistake of playing OR before BW and now I can't stand the graphics (I'm so spoiled! lol). But I just started X so I'm hoping I'll get some of them down.

Just updated my list up to gen 2.

It is crazy, but I've been playing pokemon since the og red and blue in 1996. I actually liked B/W more than ORAS. I do have a competititive shiny venomoth, weavile, cloyster and starmie if you want them for the events I listed.

Years
It is crazy, but I've been playing pokemon since the og red and blue in 1996. I actually liked B/W more than ORAS. I do have a competititive shiny venomoth, weavile, cloyster and starmie if you want them for the events I listed.
I'll take the noibat, starmie, and venomoth for the three events. That sound good?

I've been playing since RBY too! So far my favorite has been OR. I really like the game features of X but team flare KILLS the game. I'd much rather there be no foe and you're just on a journey with your friends. That is much more realistic.

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
I'll take the noibat, starmie, and venomoth for the three events. That sound good?

I've been playing since RBY too! So far my favorite has been OR. I really like the game features of X but team flare KILLS the game. I'd much rather there be no foe and you're just on a journey with your friends. That is much more realistic.

That sounds great. Just message me when you see me online and we will trade.

Team flare freakin' sucked. You're right.

JayTheKing

~~King Of Valla~~
Years
How about a Jirachi with draco meteor and a shiny noibat for your shiny yveltal and entei with an enigma?
If you arent interested in the jirachi then noibat for shiny entei with enigma.Jirachi aint shiny.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
I'm back for more shinies. xDDD

Magby
Teddiursa
Duskull
Machop
Sealeo
Fletchinder
Shiftry
Relicanth
Camerupt
Tauros
Shinx
Amaura
Escavalier
Shroomish
Swellow
Liepard
Combee
Primeape
Skitty

You know the drill by now. :D

Years
I can get on now if you can.Also can we swap raikou with yveltal?My offer doesnt change.
Okay! Your two are ready. You can keep the berry, I have plenty.

I'm back for more shinies. xDDD

Magby
Teddiursa
Duskull
Machop
Sealeo
Fletchinder
Shiftry
Relicanth
Camerupt
Tauros
Shinx
Amaura
Escavalier
Shroomish
Swellow
Liepard
Combee
Primeape
Skitty

You know the drill by now. :D
Got them all in one box. Just gotta get 'em ready (if ya know what I mean, lol). Do you need me to prepare any more of yours?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
Could I get a shiny cyndaquil, I have a jpn lvl 100 shiny Lopunny or a lvl 5 shiny HA Drilbur with pokerus

Years
Could I get a shiny cyndaquil, I have a jpn lvl 100 shiny Lopunny or a lvl 5 shiny HA Drilbur with pokerus
Sure!! Ooh, I can't decide. What IVs and natures do they have?
hey i can give you the shiny Dratini who actually has 6 IV and egg moves so is it possible to get 2 pokemon with that??
Depends on the pokemon, but most likely yes. What would you like?

Years
lvl1 male shiny eevee bold natured and non shiny event genesect.. if thats okay??
Yup, that works. Let me go get them now

**Edit: if you're interested, I do have a shiny mew (I saw your profile pic). There is only one place where you can legitly get one so it is extremely rare and most likely impossible to happen. As such, I can offer this to you under a few conditions: I will give this to you if you give me the dratini. This would not be a trade but us mutually giving the other a pokemon. I cannot guarentee that it is real, but if it were real it checks out on all of the qualifications to make it real. But please note it is PROBABLY a hack. You may not clone this pokemon EVER and can never trade it. That means no trading it, to a friend, to family, or to another game you own, I don't care. It may never leave the game I trade it to. In addition, you need to read the post on here about the shiny mew and why it's almost always a hack (I'm trying to find it)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back