• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Moonlight Version [RMXP]

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
Years
That was quick. Congrats on getting into showcase I really hope to see your project grow ;). Good luck

h POKE

angry kid and a keyboard
Years
  • CT
  • Seen Jan 17, 2016
I sure can help you with your project, if you want/ need proof of my work, look at my own game or at Dark Requiem. The story is certainly good enough, and I'd love to help put it down into dialogue.

Nytkoi

Pokemon Copper!
Years
That was quick. Congrats on getting into showcase I really hope to see your project grow ;). Good luck

Thanks, Flood!
very nice Nytoki :P
glad you're in Showcase XD
Glad you're happy! :]
I sure can help you with your project, if you want/ need proof of my work, look at my own game or at Dark Requiem. The story is certainly good enough, and I'd love to help put it down into dialogue.
That sounds great! OK! : D
Okay I Have Made Awesome Games On RPGXP And No Pokemon Games I Dont Kno how
Well, Im sorry but that's spam. Reported. :/

I just changed all NPCs to FR/LG style NPCs! :D

Nytkoi

Pokemon Copper!
Years
[font="tahoma] How old are you again? o.o
Well, everyone, quick screenie coming up~!
11ak588.png

This is just to show you guys some stuff I've been
improving this morning. :]
Ill add the tranferring add thing soon... Just need to make some perks on other stuff.[/font]

Nytkoi

Pokemon Copper!
Years
Oh, just wondering... o.o;;
Please, If you're going to post in my topic, at least comment on my newest screenshot. :/

Anyways, what does everyone else think? :P

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 27, 2021
The screen looks cool. Maybe next time add the other map to the right before posting the screen. The black space over there.

Nytkoi

Pokemon Copper!
Years
The screen looks cool. Maybe next time add the other map to the right before posting the screen. The black space over there.
Ill add some time today and post new screenshot! :]
Yay! It's looking awesome!

Gratz at getting in showcase!

Sorry I haven't been on lately...

Glad you like it, Eneko-chan! Its cool. :]
Thanks, by the way!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen May 10, 2021
Thanks Nytkoi.
If you needed someone that could help you out with spriting or something i could help you if you like =)

Back