• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2022
i don;t get how am i suppose to get to mirage island
any help will be wellcome
thank you:P

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 28, 2013
Must. Get. All. Fakemon.

How do you get Kajilianth, Bouffalant, Antispiral and Luca Zamon?
What Pokemon does Achievement 52 refer to?
How do you free Randolph's captive?
Can you list the hidden evolutions needed for Achievement 83, and can you also list the Fire types in Fort Draco's Tower for Achievement 56?
Where is Gandalf?
Where is "a mislabelled can"?

Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2013
Correct. The achievement says 'Try to free'. You only need to try.
You do realize this goes againts Master Yoda's Teachings? ;P

Man, Randolph is creepy.
Hmm, who is more creepy - Randolph or the person who invented him?

Also, do you need to do something special to get to Mirage Island or is it as in normal Ruby?

Cutlerine

Gone. May or may not return.
Years
You do realize this goes againts Master Yoda's Teachings? ;P

Hmm, who is more creepy - Randolph or the person who invented him?

Also, do you need to do something special to get to Mirage Island or is it as in normal Ruby?

Randolph is definitely creepier than me. By a long, long way. Not even joking.

Mirage Island is accessible as in Ruby. Which means you need to be very, very lucky.

Years
Internal Clock Issues

Mirage Island is accessible as in Ruby. Which means you need to be very, very lucky.

In Ruby, the chance resets every day. However, I can't seem to get time to pass in any hack short of leaving the window open overnight, which my computer doesn't like. Do you know how to make the internal clock of the game function correctly? Or is that what you meant by getting lucky?

Cutlerine

Gone. May or may not return.
Years
Could juu tell me how many Madios there are? I wanna collect 'em all.

Uh, let's see... Normadio, Aeromadio, Gluemadio, Bonemadio, Treemadio, Seamadio, Burstmadio, Blastmadio, Earthmadio, Kingmadio... I think that's the lot.

In Ruby, the chance resets every day. However, I can't seem to get time to pass in any hack short of leaving the window open overnight, which my computer doesn't like. Do you know how to make the internal clock of the game function correctly? Or is that what you meant by getting lucky?

I think there is a way to make it work correctly. There's something about it in the Emulation forum, if I remember right.

im stuck again.im at the necropolis.ive talked to the rhydon.and it showed me a path.but i can find it.

Just keep jumping down the ledges. You'll get there.

Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2022
does the item to exchabge(for the ticket)is connected to roclobster?
another hint on the place of exchange please?

Years
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
I'm really, really annoyed by this. When i surf from that island to east. There is this boat ofcourse, stupid me saved before going on to the boat. Then i get this warning I should leave because of some shark. Then when I have gone out from the boat, I can't move. So there's no way to use surf and I'm stuck. PPPLEEEAAASEEE GIVE ME A GOOD SUGGESTION TO WHAT I SHOULD DO!

PirateJackie

Elite Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jun 7, 2011
Uh, I believe someone said in the thread that there is a certain spot where you have to use surf.

Years
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
I can't use surf from where I'm, simply stuck. I need to go one step forward to surf, and my character would not move..

Last edited:

Trifindo

POKEMON OMICRON CREATOR
Years
  • Seen Sep 10, 2014
It´s very well I love the sprites. ;)

But you must correct the maping, you can do it better.;)

Good lock. :)

Back