• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2015
How do I beat Watson? Is there a way to power him down, or am I supposed to tough him out with my level 23-ish team?

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2015
Awesome! Thanks.
I've gotten to the monastery now, and found the tododile. Right now, my team is
Pikachu (lv28)
Mysteryegg(lv28)
Ninetales (lv30)
Linoone (lv31)
Breloom (lv30)
Swellow (lv30)
I was planning on using my thunderstone on Pikachu once he gets agility, and using a waterstone (when I get one) to evolve the egg. Would it be more beneficial to instead drop pikachu, take tododile instead, and use thunderstone on the egg?

Cutlerine

Gone. May or may not return.
Years
Awesome! Thanks.
Pikachu (lv28)
Mysteryegg(lv28)
Ninetales (lv30)
Linoone (lv31)
Breloom (lv30)
Swellow (lv30)
I was planning on using my thunderstone on Pikachu once he gets agility, and using a waterstone (when I get one) to evolve the egg. Would it be more beneficial to instead drop pikachu, take tododile instead, and use thunderstone on the egg?

Depends. Do you want Raichu or Raikou?

played, I'm sorry, but this is absurd...

Eh, it's not to everyone's taste. I was expecting someone to say this before, actually.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 23, 2014
played, I'm sorry, but this is absurd...

For me and a majority of the fans of this hack, this is what draw us to it. The absurd (and hilarious!) nature of the plot. We come for the absurdity, we stay for the puzzles and challenging gameplay, and we play for the obscure and often clever references hidden in events and dialogue.

Also. ZOMBIES.

noobtrainer123

some dude
Years
Awesome! Thanks.
Pikachu (lv28)
Mysteryegg(lv28)
Ninetales (lv30)
Linoone (lv31)
Breloom (lv30)
Swellow (lv30)

WOAH !
Where did you find the totodile ?

regimeen

Alt + F4 user
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 16, 2011
think we could get another hint on who wants that certain item for the gym island tickets?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2015
Found a glitch in Lilycove City. The Deadly Seven don't actually appear. I have their text boxes, and I battle them, but the characters themselves don't appear on the map. Also, I only have to battle them if I enter the city on the road. If I come in below the path, on the grass, I don't need to fight them.
Oh, and where's the waterstone? The only uses I have for hyperegg are grasswhistle and explosion

Last edited:

regimeen

Alt + F4 user
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 16, 2011
That's quite a useful hint actually. ;) Combine the hints that Cutlerine and Nerevarine gave, and search. :bandit:
and it doesnt give away too much! genius! thanks everyone

EDIT: ok well made it to gym island and i think i found a glitches. petalburg gym replacement warps me to pedalburg itself, dont know if thats intentional or not. and asimov is very antisocial with me. when i "talk" to him nothing happens...

Last edited:

noobtrainer123

some dude
Years
Found a glitch in Lilycove City. The Deadly Seven don't actually appear. I have their text boxes, and I battle them, but the characters themselves don't appear on the map. Also, I only have to battle them if I enter the city on the road. If I come in below the path, on the grass, I don't need to fight them.
Oh, and where's the waterstone? The only uses I have for hyperegg are grasswhistle and explosion

I have that same glitch too.

Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2023
I'm trying to fix the elevator but I don't know where is the elevator and where can I catch Ditto?
Thanks! I did it finally

Sorry for double post, but where is the HM 04 and gym island and where can I found the gym ticket? I met Gabriella? what item does I need and how to find it?

Last edited by a moderator:

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
Years
Im not sure if anyone has gotten this one before, but when I was playing and Surfing past Dewford, the Shipwreck had a bit of a glitch to it where the part of land jutting out the most is basically not there. I Surfed up to go in, but when I tried to exit, I was trapped.

As you can see in my attached file, my character was in mid stride. I wasnt able to Surf off that part and I had no Escape Ropes and my Baltoy didnt know Teleport.

Last edited:
Back