• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

I read over 60 books that were all over 400 pages long last summer

good times

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Occasionally i tell myself that i need to get back into reading.

and then i don't.

whoops.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years

Read Discworld. You know you want to. There are nearly 50 books in the main series and a ton of additional content. It's glorious.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years

Fifty books? Holy crap. ._.

I started reading the Ranger's Apprentice series, because I got the first book for Christmas. It doesn't look like my school has the other books, which is stupid because I know our Jr. High does. :S

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years

He'd never. As long as he can write, he will. That's who he is. And since each book essentially can stand alone, it's not like readers will be left on the edge.
His daughter is starting to create Discworld content as well, in the form of a TV series centred around a core character group.

I prefer to buy books so I can keep and love them but libraries are good when broke. :>

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
63. It does. There is a definite timeline that the stories follow, it's just that each novel is its own self-contained story. There are story arcs within the series- a sequence of books that focus on the same protagonist groups- but there is only one book that ends on a cliffhanger (the first) and very few that you have to read other books to understand.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back