• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: "Pokémon Ice" 2004 GBC Hack of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
Of course you can have one! Anybody who wants a small cameo, just post a sentence like
"These Pok?mon look really diffrent then the ones in Houenn."
Ya know something like that!

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2010
PIKA2 said:
Of course you can have one! Anybody who wants a small cameo, just post a sentence like
"These Pok?mon look really diffrent then the ones in Houenn."
Ya know something like that!

OK, how's this:
"Man, it's freezing here! I want to go back to Hoenn where it's warm."

Durandal.

... (...) ...
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Sep 26, 2009
"Wow, Artra looks awesome, pretty cold though, I bet it has alot of Ice pokemon, cant wait to see what they look like"

Is that a bit too long?

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
Ok, um there's to many camoes of comparing Artra to Houenn. :p
I'm also making a new Mew. :p
Here's a beta pic, I just need some suggestions on how should Mewcool should look. Any suggestions?

Here's Mewcool's story...
A researcher had found a Mew Shrine in north of Artra. The researcher had took the DNA from the shrine in order to clone Mew. But Team Artra had stolen the DNA and maipulate it with a Snesel DNA inorder to be a Ice Pok?mon. When Mewcool was born, it refused to obey and reason with Team Artra. Mewcool had excape and went of to a uncharted cave 1 year ago. Whacha think?

Years
Hm sounds good, but you should change how it looks though, since you said it was manipulated with a Sneasel DNA, like give it claws or something

And ill change the cameo i wrote, if its being compared too much with Hoenn :laugh:

Durandal.

... (...) ...
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Sep 26, 2009
hmm, well it looks awesome... ut yea give it claws somehow... and spikes/thorns coming out of its back... Just thinking.

And is my Cameo good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back