• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: PokéCommunity's Secret Santa 2020

Years

✼ PokéCommunity's Secret Santa 2020 ✼

Oiz0HhA.png

Art by ちびぴっと on Pixiv
CSS by Sheep

Hello everyone, and welcome to PokéCommunity's Secret Santa event! You have probably seen similar events in other communities (such as reddit), but I am here to bring it to our community. This is an event of good tidings, cheer, and giving, and would not be a success without you!

✼ How Do I Sign Up? ✼

How the event works is simple: in order to show interest in participating you must first sign up. Once that's done, you will be randomly paired with another participant. The gift can be anything you want! A custom profile, a post flair, a drawing, or whatever you feel most comfortable with creating! Don't stress about having to get a physical gift, either.

In order to participate, just fill out this simple form in a post in this thread:
Username:
Would you interested in being a backup gifter as well? (Yes or No)

If you have any further questions about signing up, please feel free to either PM me or post in this thread! :smile:

✼ Deadlines ✼

Signups will last until December 11th! Any later, and there won't be much time to create a gift. The time for everyone to open their presents is, of course, Christmas Day (December 25th)! You don't have to wait for the deadline to begin arranging your gift, either! Once you have been assigned a member, then you can get to wrapping your present.

Once you've finished your gift, you can either send it to me through a private message, and I'll hand it out to the member you were assigned on December 25th, or request it be posted in this thread publicly! If you'd prefer to send out your gift on Christmas Day to whomever you were selected, then you may choose to do that as well.

✼ Participants ✼

Fafrir
Hyzenthlay
Janp
VisionOfMilotic
Sheep
Eleanor
LadyLurantis940
Shun
mewlover22
Sandalphon
MM980
Mercury
Sapphiox
Fox
Lord Marshadow
SawkTheWarrior
MewTheMega
Roni
RadEmpoleon
Ash
PokeGuy12381
Ahmad Adnan
Minato Riku
Aldo
Bug
DrawnToast
Superjolt

Last edited:

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
Years
Hi. :]
Username: Faffy Fafrir
Would you interested in being a backup gifter as well? No thank you.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
In as always!

Username: Hyzenthlay
Would you be interested in being a backup gifter as well? Yes! <3

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
Years
My first time doing this :o

Username: Eleanor
Backup Gifter: no, sorry... maybe next year! 😪

MM980

"You said you have a dream...That dream...Make it
Years
Hi
I am interested my username - MM980
What is backup gifter, can anyone explain in simple english ?

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Dec 27, 2020
Username: Sapphiox
Would you interested in being a backup gifter as well? (Yes or No): No thanks

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Hi
I am interested my username - MM980
What is backup gifter, can anyone explain in simple english ?

It means that if someone does not receive their gift, you volunteer to make a gift for them so they don't miss out! ^__^ Tsutarja will let you know if that happens!

MM980

Years
It means that if someone does not receive their gift, you volunteer to make a gift for them so they don't miss out! ^__^ Tsutarja will let you know if that happens!

Ok thanks : )

Username : MM980
I will also be a backup gifter

MM980

Years
Google shows this page is not secure in my PC, only this page, not the community...WHY ?
Is someone hacking ?
I mean, it shows attackers might be able to trick you

Years
Google shows this page is not secure in my PC, only this page, not the community...WHY ?
Is someone hacking ?
I mean, it shows attackers might be able to trick you
I found the issue and fixed it, so it shouldn't show that way anymore. And no, it's not hacking. Google Chrome just does that when you load a webpage with the SSL protocol but there's an embedded element that is not SSL. i.e. http instead of https

When we will know our christmas friends ?
Sign-ups will need to conclude before I can begin to match those that have signed up :)

MM980

Years
I found the issue and fixed it, so it shouldn't show that way anymore. And no, it's not hacking. Google Chrome just does that when you load a webpage with the SSL protocol but there's an embedded element that is not SSL. i.e. http instead of https

Sign-ups will need to conclude before I can begin to match those that have signed up :)

Yeah, the safety problem got fixed, thanks for looking into it
Thanks for the info about signups

Back