• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naku's Big Bag of Mafia Shenanigans II

Bardothren

Muddling along somehow
Years
Why me? I haven't been bitten yet, although it may take a while for the bite's effect to kick in, if epicmafia can be trusted.

I'd be more inclined to go for Sawsbuck, after I revealed jd's identity as Blarzigord and he last-second switched his vote onto him.

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
Years
I never saw that Blarzigord post

and yeah cult is gonna win not whoever else that is town is left so you can lynch me if you really want to lose, unless you are cult which in that case it's good for you

##finalvote Aaronick Wilde because oh my god you suck

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
finale post will be up uuuuuuuuh sometime ya it'll happen tomorrow morning maybe

but to calm your anticipation (do you really have any at this point), the Zombies have won. bet no one saw that coming

Back