• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your last injury

Years
Just in case you have a rare disorder where you can't read threat titles, what was your last injury?

This thread's motto is 'no toe stub too trivial - no eye-gouging too small'. I'm going to write up a petition to change Pokecommunity's slogan to that. I think it'd make it one of the edgier forums.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
A couple months ago running to the car from a lightning storm, tried to run through a bush. Wearing opened shoes and I fell down, which sliced me pretty badly.

The cut was equivalent on both feet, and so was the scar.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Cat tried to "attack" me yesterday and scratched my left foot.

I'd describe my foot injury that I got back in 8th grade, but it's too nasty for the forums lol

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
I was walking at night in the dark to the kitchen and the door to the kitchen used to always be open but it was closed. I slammed so hard against the door, I got a wound on my nose and it became numb.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
My last injury was a herniated disc that was touching my spinal cord and made it extremely painful for me to sit, lay, or stand for an extended period of time - and made it impossible for me to bend my head down and to the sides. I got the injury in July 2017 and didn't get it fixed until November 2017.

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Haven't had a significant injury since I was like 6. If you count wimpy injuries, the dozens of paper cuts. minor burns and scratches I've had are relatively recent.

Years
Well, I got zapped like three fucking times by static on a car door and next time it happens I'm either going to rip it off the hinges or complain. Hmm, decisions...

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
I tripped over my fucking feet like an arse and dislocated one of wrist bones when I tried to catch myself falling (happened in January of this year). This was when I was trying to run through the middle of a four-way intersection and the hooks on my boots caught my long laces....

Still haven't had it checked by a doc yet. Woops :x

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Recently came back from working in the Amazon rain forest in Ecuador, had a wasp of some sort sting my ear, causing it get infected, and now the piercing closed...debating if I should go get it pierced again or if I should rock the 'one piercing' look

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
The last more major one? Not for the squeamish so spoilers:
Spoiler:

Years
I feel like I messed up my ankle a good bit but I'd have to go to the doctor to really find out what's going on w/it, which will be tomorrow. :c

Years
A rat dragged along my thumb, not unlike Peter Pan with his daggers on Captain Hook's sail, and now there's a terrible, ghastly scratch. It's at least a centimetre and a half long. Jeepers.

Years
my back/legs/pain have been causing me unspeakable agony the past few weeks. i think today is the worst as far as pain goes. waiting to see if my dr can get an MRI approved to see what's the tea. not sure how i injured it tho.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Nothing too major, but I always constantly get bruises that I don't remember how (or where) I got them. :x

The last time I had a major injury was maybe twisting my ankle many, many, years ago. I've been fortunate my whole life to never have had any major bad injuries.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
Having my pokemon.com account deleted I admit left some emotional wounds.

Even if my reason to delete it was good (i talked about it in the general thread).

Back