• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Moddies Say Zero! [DLTMS0 v5.0] THE END IS NIGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
LH8KXbt.png

(This post will NEVER be revamped.)

You know the deal by now, peeps.
Every post has a number. You start with 1, the next post has 2, et cetera.
This continues until a moderator or higher decides to ruin the fun with a big, fat zero! The game then starts over.

Example:
Spoiler:

- YES, moderators can count too. Moderators simply posting no longer counts as a reset.

- The current record is held by the annoyed Netto Azure, who made it to 952.

RULES TO CONSIDER (AND PERHAPS EVEN FOLLOW):
(These even apply to -lapras-!)

- All regular PC Rules apply (except for the four word rule <3). If you need to review what those rules are, please click here.
- Post the number in consecutive order (1...2...3), and make sure to restart when a Mod comes in and says zero. However, if they count rather than say zero, then they may do so.

Last edited:

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

whoo yes. we have gotten far.this calls for a large party with tons of pizza and soda and nachos lmao and wait wait. dont forget the large chocolate cakes ummm....

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

As long as there is ice cream! Can't have chocolate cake without vanilla ice cream. ♥

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

oh god. forgot the most important thing for this partay. some GOOD OLE KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN. YUUUMAAAY

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Actually not too big a fan of fried chicken. I usually get their Potato Bowls when at KFC.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years

We don't seem to have a KFC around these parts. We have Church's chicken and Popeye's Chicken.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Nope. Don't feel like having some sort of pain in my chest tonight. :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

With a background image that doesn't stop working before we get a new version. :b

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back