• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Moddies Say Zero! [DLTMS0 v5.0] THE END IS NIGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Armaldo's pretty slow and doesn't have the best Special Defense, though ^^; Plus if whoever is using Mega Charizard Y gives it a competitive moveset, it'll likely have Solarbeam and/or Focus Blast, both which are super effective against Armaldo. If you wanna do Water/Rock though you could do Sturdy, Shell Smash!Carracosta. Aerodactyl could also be good, as it outspeeds M Charizard Y and has a good base Attack to go against Charizard's base Defense.

Oh, and if you can get Stealth Rock up and stop Spinners (or if the opponent doesn't have a Spinner) that could work too :3b

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I have been training my Mono-water Shiny Ace Attorney team. One day I will get back to training my Shiny Sylveon and come up with four more Pokemon for my 'competitive' team that will probably only be played against friends.

Years

I should stop getting hopped up on PvP so I can properly do competitive.

Tho I do have a decent team now that I'm leveling up. Still looking for a perfect IV Bred Magnemite tho. :3

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

>Shiny Sylveon
>GIVE ME PLEASE KTHNXBAI I cannot reiterate how much I want one, orz

The only shinies I've gotten were two Horseas and a Skrelp, the latter being used for my current Y team XD I'll probably get more if I breed and maybe get more FCs (dunno how true the rumor about shinies being easier to find in the Friends Safari is) but like I said I haven't been motivated to play it since I don't have a Friend Safari with Ditto. If someone could just get me one Ditto from the Friend Safari it would help a lot, fffff.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

He's nearly perfectly IV bred (only attack isn't perfect so pft who cares) and his name is Sora I love him so much. <3

Friend Safaris it does seem to be fairly true. I've gotten three shinies (Abra, Charmeleon, and Boldore) from Friend Safaries. Also got a now Escavalier and then several fish from chain fishing 8D;

Vociferocity

[ bad girls do it well ]
Years

I haven't seen a single shiny in X/Y yet :( it's a little disappointing, considering all my friends seem to have found heaps of them

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Somehow the majority of my Pokemon + my character are not named after characters from fandoms but RP OCs XD Like seriously, the only ones that are named after fandom characters are Rogue the Malamar (after Rogue Cheney from Fairy Tail; yes I'm aware Malamar isn't part Dragon) and Forte the Aegislash (after Forte from Rune Factory 4) on my Y and Natsu the Charizard (do I seriously have to explain this one) and Carla the Meowstic (after Carla from Fairy Tail).

Definitely need to try the Friend Safaris out more, though the ones I have don't really have Pokemon I like XD (Except the Ghost one, but I love Ghost types. Kinda wish I could access my own so I could get shiny Ferroseed and Excadrill ;;)

EDIT: Also Arceus damn every time I see that baby bat gif I wanna cuddle with it ;w;

Last edited:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Indeed.

Man, Charizard Y is pretty much the only thing I wish I had in X.
I'll see if I can trade with someone. I'd take a drought special attacker with huge awesome wings over a fire/dragon black bat thing any day of the week.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I went Y over X because my Shiny Charizard ended up with a Calm nature so I wouldn't have been able to fully utilize X's potential. Luckily Nii gave me one when he restarted his Y. ♥

As for nicknames...... the fact that I have an Ace Attorney Shiny Water team should say enough hahaha. Also my main team 5/6 of them were named after Percy Jackson characters and one of them was named Satoshi. Y e p. And yet and couldn't think of a name for my Shiny Charizard so its name is Muffins.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Luckily I've a friend at school who's desperate for an X stone! Wooo trading.

Let's see if I can get her a shiny Ralts as well. Breeding for shinies is okay I guess, but wish I had a friend safari with Kirlia.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I love my Mega Charizard X; not really a fan of Y's design XD It's opposite with Mewtwo--love Y's design, not so much X's, haha.

Once I beat the Pokemon League in Y, I kinda want to make a semi-competitive team using the same Pokemon as my current team but with good IVs in most/all their stats and maybe some changes in their abilities (for example, I want to have a Magician Delphox as opposed to a Blaze one). ...Of course, for the ones I want Hidden Abilities for, first I have to get a Pokemon with said hidden ability... x_x (Another possibility is for me to use that Protean!Froakie I got since Protean and Froakie are pretty damn cool.)

Arma

The Hyena
Years

Armaldo's pretty slow and doesn't have the best Special Defense, though ^^; Plus if whoever is using Mega Charizard Y gives it a competitive moveset, it'll likely have Solarbeam and/or Focus Blast, both which are super effective against Armaldo. If you wanna do Water/Rock though you could do Sturdy, Shell Smash!Carracosta. Aerodactyl could also be good, as it outspeeds M Charizard Y and has a good base Attack to go against Charizard's base Defense.

Oh, and if you can get Stealth Rock up and stop Spinners (or if the opponent doesn't have a Spinner) that could work too :3b

Armaldo is part bug... so ot doesn't carry those weaknesses. XD

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I've been considering Protean!Froakie for my competitive team but at the same time I'm not sure if I want to use two starters haha. And since Charizard is kind of the reason why I decided to try making a competitive team to begin with idk.

I might just start making a bird ace attorney team to go with my friend's bird team instead for now. After finishing with my water-mono team.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
154. Never been interested in competitive battling... Although I have ben EV training my team this gen... Al I fight online are starters and Mewtwo -.-

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Again I'll probably only be battling friends. xD And I'm not EV training this current team that I'll be facing the elite four with because waay too much effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back