• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Piccadilly Heights Mafia

purplecicada

Ultimate Swordswoman
Years
[evict] jdthebud
Lmao. I wonder why you guys chose to 'kill' me before stalking me?
Also you left me half-naked; I'm having to wear a towel now. >:(

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
Years
o_O

jd, you gave up just like that? Well that's.... nice I guess? You did good bud; don't feel bad.

[Evict] jdthbud

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
cant blame him tbh

[Evict] JD

yeah I actually saw jd get roleblocked (saw that he visited no one) and was about to confirm him as inno because of it, if I had realized what I had found... lmao

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
[evict] jdthebud
Lmao. I wonder why you guys chose to 'kill' me before stalking me?
Also you left me half-naked; I'm having to wear a towel now. >:(
We never stalked you lol.

Anyway, there was no chance I was going to be able to get it down to 1:1 after the massclaim since there were 3 unkillables - Ida, Gunner, and Desox.

In theory, if I survived 3 lynches, it would have gone like this:

Lynch Sawsbuck
Kill Bidoof
Lynch Paranoia
Kill Neko
Lynch Pecilia

Then there are these four left: Desox, who can only be the last kill, Ida, who's probably protecting Gunner, Gunner, who's watching Ida every night, Johnny, and me. My only chance is if Gunner or Ida idles their action, since I have to try for one of them, as I can't kill the last vanilla Johnny. Then I have to convince the other to lynch Johnny.

I decided not to try it.

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
Years
Very good game guys
God was that exciting and we couldn't have won it without Gunner's excellent strategy
I still can't believe I was right about my odd theory of Miah knowing Gunner's role because of the Stalker
I also have a Town win now to go with my Maf and Fool wins :)
Honestly GG to the Gassertons because they tried despite not really having a chance after we started evicting them

Last edited:

Sparkin

Anyway, ggwp town. Gunny rekt us

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Gg. I guess I probably could have lived but I forgot to send in an action? Oh well. At least I made it most of the way without any trouble.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
I held the honor at 100 points - hard claim + MVP + solo win for Werewolf Mafia (let's be real, that takes skill), and Melody tops that with the three N0's in a month + faction win for 140 points.

Haha we shared that honour :P Except I think mine was N0 instead of solo win, and in Nightkrow's most recent game.

Good game everyone! Shame the mafia couldn't pull off a win but wellplayed all. Thanks Bard for hosting!

Back