• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokemon do you tend to use the most?

Austin1395

Dark-type Trainer
Years
No matter what game, Absol always has a place on my team. It has such a wide variety of moves it can learn, it has pretty good stats and is just amazing. As of Generation 5, Hydreigon and Zoroark will always have a spot on my team as well.

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
I seem to stick with Psychic, Dragon, and Fire types the most. Specifically, Gardevoir, Garchomp and Blaziken.

FSNW5yiFrXVXqv

Generally, Bugs. But not the OU ones, got sick of the likes of Scizor being used literally everywhere.

Anyhow, it's been.... Vespiquen, Glaceon or a Vibrava (which I never evolve)

Used to be (gen 1-3): Beedrill, Jolteon <3

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
In my Unova games, I always rely on Dewott! (with an everstone) - every time I'm challenged to a Pokemon battle (other trainer having 2 or more Pokemon), Dewott will always battle, even at times with type disadvantage.

That was before, this week, I been relying more on my Watchog (now that its my #1 favorite again), it hasn't let me down before (except for type-disadvantaged situation) - and now it has not let me down either.

dannidarko

Danni Darko
Years
When I'm playing through any Gen I always end up catching a zubat! (Don't know how much people are gonna hate me for this! lol) For one thing it's in every Gen! Also when it evolves into Crobat, together with it's unbelievable speed, surprising bulk and great type combination it's pretty reliable to have. (Also if you happen to get one in 5th gen wait till it learns acrobatics, then enjoy the massacre!!)

HaiImNate

Ice Cream
Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2013
Politoed. He's a good lead as well as a good sweeper. Politoed or flygon.

In Gen 4 it was electivire and azelf.

Zylas

Dat Trains Kid
Years
Well, since the release of Lucario he seems to be on every team I make :P . However, other than that my team often varies with the new mons released in each Gen.

Mackenzie

Say Somethin'!
Years
Politoed. He's a good lead as well as a good sweeper. Politoed or flygon.

In Gen 4 it was electivire and azelf.

seconded, Politoed turned the tides on to the creation of weather teams. It makes a swift swim team perfectly viable on tournaments as well as a random matchup. However, the pokemon i've used the most was tyranitar. I can't explain how much sandstorm has helped me net those ko-s, even on unpredicted switches. A sp. def based, twave one, which was inspired from a battle with a japanese player, I definitely recommend this type of build of tyranitar to be considered in a battle with extremely fast and fragile pokemon running rampant.

Back