• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh officer, I can explain.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
Of course that wasn't me and the disc in my bag isn't TM Dig either, it's a music disc. You don't even have to bother checking.

Care to explain how this guy nearly died of food poisoning after buying an ice cream at your and your Sandshrew's shop?

Spr_3r_311_s.png
Spr_3r_312_s.png

Last edited by a moderator:

GengyGengar

Sp00py
Years
I CAN EXPLAIN, I poisoned the ice cream in case someone decided to steal it haha *shakes violently*

Did I just see you visit a city in Kanto and lock up a Lapras in a tiny enclosure next to the Safari Zone?

miel!

Kisses!
Years
I can explain! This Lapras is a dangerous criminal and must be detained! She's slaughtered hundreds!

I noticed you are walking around with your Kyogre who is knocking over buildings and flooding our small town. WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?

Nidorina of Time Lord

Waiting for the Sun to come...
Years
You see, officer, I was taking Kyogre to perform in a movie,: "Kyogre strikes back". I couldn't put it in a Pokéball! That would break its trust!

Did you just punch Nurse Joy?

TravelerTrainer15

No, this isn't an assault vest, it's just a regular vest. It likes vests.

Did I just see you try to run from a Trainer Battle?

GengyGengar

Sp00py
Years
I can explain! There was a bee buzzing around me, so I ran away from it!

Did I just see you try to teach Surf to a Magikarp?!

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
Years
Officer, that is a Feebas I'm teaching how to Surf, not a Magikarp.

I keep getting reports that you are harassing people and forcing them into Pokemon battles when they walk past you. Do you have anything to say about it?

Years
Officer, he just looked at me with a keen eye and I had a feeling he wanted to battle!

Why on earth are all these darn Crustle blocking the path?!

TravelerTrainer15

Not my fault. Why would you assume it is?

Is that a Digimon?! D:<

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
Years
  • Age 108
  • Seen Jan 8, 2017
Officer, you must have heard the name! I named this Pokemon, Digimon because it rhymed! You need to check your eyes, sir.

Is that an illegal rare fossil that's been reported by the lab missing?!

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
No no officer, this is just a Kabutops I trained from a little Kabuto over in Kanto, what on earth could you mistake it for?~ 'w'

Sir/Maam did I just see you throw a MasterBall? I don't believe Silph Co has distributed those yet!

miel!

Kisses!
Years
I'm the head of Silph Co's research department! I'm just testing out the products!

Why are you smacking that Bellossom mercilessly with a paper fan? You're horrible!

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
It was all in good taste for a new play she's starring in! She is in an abusive relation with her trainer before running away and finding true love with a Trubbish! Coming soon to a Musical center near you!!~

Is that a Team Rocket insignia on your watch?

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
Nope, my uncles have a fascination with Rs and so painted it on my watch when I didn't realise.

Why is Golbat swimming?

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
Years
That's just a Tarous that painted black and pink.

I just saw your Scyther use Fly. You have a lot of explaining to do about this evil sorcery! What do you have to say?

TravelerTrainer15

It's not using Fly, it's just flying. You don't have to know Fly to fly. See also Butterfree.

And may I ask why the f*ck you are about to use Fly inside?

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
No officier, that's not what's going on, I was just tired and asked my Charizard to help carry me to the next few floors of this building. No flying totally just walking.

Did that Kricketune just say 'chirp'?? Explain!!

Back