• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

missed connections

Lucid

I always find myself enjoying posts by Kanzler, Esper, Abnegation, Maccrash, and Lucid. I've talked to all of them at some point, but they've been smaller interactions. Now brb as I awkwardly avoid you all now that I've done this.

miss Lucid and Spiff.

Let's have a slumber party I've got glitter nail polish and we can make cake pops and watch my Star Wars dvd and talk about how dreamy Oscar Isaac is

Spiff

love child
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 30, 2023
Let's have a slumber party I've got glitter nail polish and we can make cake pops and watch my Star Wars dvd and talk about how dreamy Oscar Isaac is
guys she does DRUGS I wouldn't trust those cake pops

Lucid

guys she does DRUGS I wouldn't trust those cake pops

image_zpsgoafwb5r.png

PjNavia14

fhsdhjfdsfjsddshjfsd
Years
In minecraft? I don'tdo building much. but if i build, i built it high, i built it stong. I could even hack my stuff to be unbreakable just to prevent getting griefed. I mean my major games today i played is just Minecraft and Pokemon. Just that. if im getting lonely waiting for an update, im just gonna play any pokemon or talk to people in PC , and if i wanted to be alone again im going back to minecraft doing stupid stuff.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
For 90% of all the people on this forum who I don't regularly talk to, for as long as I've seen your names frequently posting I've either had a giant friend crush on you or I've been a little intimidated by you - maybe even some of both.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
For 90% of all the people on this forum who I don't regularly talk to, for as long as I've seen your names frequently posting I've either had a giant friend crush on you or I've been a little intimidated by you - maybe even some of both.
It's ok user zappyspiker, I wanna be your friend.

Back