• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy Mother's Day!

killer-curry

Oro.........?
Years
So today is special day for mums, I create this thread to discuss about your mum.

Besides, you can also put some wishing words for your mum here too!

Years
I will be calling my mom and grandma tomorrow and wishing them Happy Mother's Day. I wish I could visit but they live in another state. I always show them I am grateful for what they both do, especially now since they have been helping me financially a lot while I look for work. So tomorrow I will totally make sure they know that I love them and appreciate all that they do for me.

Margot

some things are that simple
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2022
My Mom and I have a complicated relationship although It has improved drastically since I've moved out. I'll spare all the details, but we've come a long way and I love her so much. Both she and my dad have been through so much in life and I have nothing but respect for them. We may not always see eye to eye, but she's a wonderful person who really just wants to make people happy.

I am home this weekend to spend time her :)

Years
I love my mom so much and I wouldn't have made it this far without her, she's really helped me so much throughout my life and I'm so thankful.
Happy Mother's day!

Back