• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Entering the Community

FrostYui

FrostYui
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 23, 2018
Hello I joined this community today, hope you guys welcome me with open arms. I wish you guys guide me on what to do and I hope to help out later when I become comfortable in the community.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Welcome to PC! We're super friendly and always willing to help out other users who are trying to find their way around. Any interest you'd like to share with us? Maybe a favorite Pokemon game? If you have any questions, don't be afraid to send me a message. Feel free to check out the Pok?Community Guide which outlines some of the basic things that are available around the community. Hope to see you around!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
You are certainly welcome with very open arms! ⊂((・▽・))⊃

If there's any questions you'd like answered in regards to the forum please don't be afraid to ask! We're happy to help show you around the place. :) Happy posting to you!

Years
Big hearty welcome to the forum, Yui. Nice to meet you! :D We'll gladly help out if you ever need it but hopefully you'll stick around overall too. Lots to post about. \o/ See you!

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Also extend my welcoming hand with the following question: Do you have a favorite game, region, character and/or Pokemon?

Back