• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
4/10. You can see lots of white space forming an outline around the person... if it's the creator's first time cutting someone out of a picture, that's to be expected, but that's something the creator has to work on for future works. The creator may also want to try saving the picture as a .png file and not a .jpg file.

And, seriously, revenge rating isn't cool. Stop it already.

Gabri

m8
Years
Bad quality.
Image doesn't blend with background.
Colours don't match.
Effects don't look good.
Text stands out too much.
Plus I hate Tokio Hotel.

1/10

Gah, beaten.

Yours is meh. Not too good, not too bad. You should reduce the CSS's width a little bit for the side borders to match.
The rest is just simple, but... walls of text aren't very pretty D:
Still a 4/10.

Years
Professional made one. I'm speechless again. 10

I'm reminding. I have two sigs at this moment.

Down:
GOD DAMMIT, THE SAME PERSON AGAIN, FFS.

The Red Bandit

Welcome To Candyland!
Years
umm 7/10................ oh and any thing else talk with Usefulidiot91 she is the creator of my signature

Last edited:

Gabri

m8
Years
Better than the previous one, but still bad. The quality is just horrible.
Start saving the images in .png format.

3/10

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
7/10

The lines are... out of place and I still think the black text should be of a lighter color, but it's interesting none the less.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 5, 2015
Moderator Note

redsaber5859 and The Red Bandit, please refrain from posting in such an immature manner throughout the various other threads in this board. This thread is for the benefit of PC's members and to get a critique on your signature and change it based on the advice you'd like to follow. Insulting each other, not taking criticism properly and not rating properly is not how you should be posting here. If you continue to post similarly, I will be forced to act accordingly. So, as I've already said, please refrain from posting in that way in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back