• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mecha Moth's Trade Center (Shinies & Events)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
Hey MechaMoth! I'm here again. I'm interested in:
383 - Shiny Groudon - lvl 80 - フクオカ - 3172 - 2012 - Adamant - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Electric - Pokémon Centre Fukuoka - Kyushu Event

and I can offer a Shiny Wigglytuff that I obtained from my VC Yellow Game Corner. (: I see she's on your Shiny Wants list. You can check her details in my shop, or simply look under the spoiler lol. Would you be interested? If not, you can always look through my shop listings to see what may interest you.

Spoiler:

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Hey MechaMoth! I'm here again. I'm interested in:
383 - Shiny Groudon - lvl 80 - フクオカ - 3172 - 2012 - Adamant - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Electric - Pokémon Centre Fukuoka - Kyushu Event

and I can offer a Shiny Wigglytuff that I obtained from my VC Yellow Game Corner. (: I see she's on your Shiny Wants list. You can check her details in my shop, or simply look under the spoiler lol. Would you be interested? If not, you can always look through my shop listings to see what may interest you.

Spoiler:

That sounds fantastic to me, but I just realized I already accepted a trade for a Wigglytuff (hence the edit below). I should be free tomorrow afternoon from about 12PM-4PM MST if you come up with something else in my wants section. Otherwise, I'll be free Monday night after about 7:30PM MST.

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
That sounds fantastic to me, but I just realized I already accepted a trade for a Wigglytuff (hence the edit below). I should be free tomorrow afternoon from about 12PM-4PM MST if you come up with something else in my wants section. Otherwise, I'll be free Monday night after about 7:30PM MST.

I also have VC Yellow Shiny Parasect (in-game trade nicknamed "SPIKE"), VC Yellow Shiny Rhydon (in-game trade nicknamed "BUFFY"), VC Red Shiny Jynx (in-game trade nicknamed "LOLA"), VC Red Shiny Nidorina, two VC Shiny Eevees (Timid/Bold) that could potentially be evolved into a Vaporeon.

I also have a Female Moon Ball Jolly Shiny Starly with egg moves that could be evolved into a Staravia/Staraptor. I bred her myself and she has 5IVs imperfect. I wouldn't mind EV Training/Hyper Training her so that a Staraptor would be more appealing. Do any of these interest you?

lol I wish I had access to my Gen IV and Gen V games, as I could then offer you more of the bolded Wants on your list.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
I also have VC Yellow Shiny Parasect (in-game trade nicknamed "SPIKE"), VC Yellow Shiny Rhydon (in-game trade nicknamed "BUFFY"), VC Red Shiny Jynx (in-game trade nicknamed "LOLA"), VC Red Shiny Nidorina, two VC Shiny Eevees (Timid/Bold) that could potentially be evolved into a Vaporeon.

I also have a Female Moon Ball Jolly Shiny Starly with egg moves that could be evolved into a Staravia/Staraptor. I bred her myself and she has 5IVs imperfect. I wouldn't mind EV Training/Hyper Training her so that a Staraptor would be more appealing. Do any of these interest you?

lol I wish I had access to my Gen IV and Gen V games, as I could then offer you more of the bolded Wants on your list.

Spoiler:

I could go for Jynx! Lola is a cute name. I should be free for the next few hours until I meet up with my board game group. I'm just going to be updating my lists with about 100 new Pokemon (mostly events) until then.
And no worries, I expect us to be trading partners for a long time, so I'm in no rush.

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
I could go for Jynx! Lola is a cute name. I should be free for the next few hours until I meet up with my board game group. I'm just going to be updating my lists with about 100 new Pokemon (mostly events) until then.
And no worries, I expect us to be trading partners for a long time, so I'm in no rush.
Great! I'm cloning her right now, and then I'll be ready to trade at any point in the next few hours. (:
I'm excited to see what new Pokemon you'll be adding, since it seems you've got so much.
Also, I'm opening up the same trade shop of mine in SerebiiForums, if the mods let me lol. So expect to see me around there!

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Great! I'm cloning her right now, and then I'll be ready to trade at any point in the next few hours. (:
I'm excited to see what new Pokemon you'll be adding, since it seems you've got so much.
Also, I'm opening up the same trade shop of mine in SerebiiForums, if the mods let me lol. So expect to see me around there!
Sounds good. I just put my shinies in my list (I put everything into a Google spreadsheet and then transfer over to PC and Serebii), so I can clone the Groudon in a bit.
Happy to see you on Serebii! That's where I started. The mods take awhile to approve threads and they're pretty demanding. So, don't be discouraged if it takes more than a week to get approved.

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
Sounds good. I just put my shinies in my list (I put everything into a Google spreadsheet and then transfer over to PC and Serebii), so I can clone the Groudon in a bit.
Happy to see you on Serebii! That's where I started. The mods take awhile to approve threads and they're pretty demanding. So, don't be discouraged if it takes more than a week to get approved.

Awesome, just let me know when you're ready through VM/PM. :D
And yeah, I've been on Serebii since 2005, I think, so it's weird going back to an older, more-nostalgic format. I'm okay with waiting for trade shop approval, especially since I just requested my username change and that requires much more waiting lol.

Anyway, yeah, excited to be back there and to trade with you soon!

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Awesome, just let me know when you're ready through VM/PM. :D
And yeah, I've been on Serebii since 2005, I think, so it's weird going back to an older, more-nostalgic format. I'm okay with waiting for trade shop approval, especially since I just requested my username change and that requires much more waiting lol.

Anyway, yeah, excited to be back there and to trade with you soon!

I've been there with an account since 2011, but I'd been visiting the forums as a watcher since about 2009. I like the simplicity of the forum, actually.
Well, I'm online and in FP. I'll send a request when I spotchya.

Oh, also, I have a spare shiny Pachirisu that you can have.

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
I've been there with an account since 2011, but I'd been visiting the forums as a watcher since about 2009. I like the simplicity of the forum, actually.
Well, I'm online and in FP. I'll send a request when I spotchya.

Oh, also, I have a spare shiny Pachirisu that you can have.
lol thanks, that's really kind of you! I'd love to have a cute pink squirrel <3
And yeah, SF is super simple, which is really nice for discussions. I think I just prefer the more open atmosphere here. (:
Btw thanks for the trade!

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
lol thanks, that's really kind of you! I'd love to have a cute pink squirrel <3
And yeah, SF is super simple, which is really nice for discussions. I think I just prefer the more open atmosphere here. (:
Btw thanks for the trade!
Of course! Thank you!

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
More Shinies and Events!
Thanks to all you fine folks, I collected even more shinies and events! Check out what's new below.

New Shinies:
Spoiler:

New Events:
Spoiler:

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
Hello again MechaMoth! I just noticed that you have Dream Radar Tornadus, Dream Radar Landorus, and Dream Radar Thundurus (OT: Jarek), all of which I've been looking for a while!

I still have a Shiny Nidorina, Shiny Nidorino, Shiny Dragonite, Shiny Starly, and Shiny Rhydon "BUFFY" to offer you, as well as the two Shiny Eevees (Timid/Bold) to be Vaporeon. They're all UT, and many of them are from my VC Shinies collection lol.
Also, today I recently got my two SPA Rocky Midnight Lycanrocs redeemed, one Adamant and one Jolly, if you're interested in those. They have the date of 8 May 2017.

Last edited:

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Hello again MechaMoth! I just noticed that you have Dream Radar Tornadus, Dream Radar Landorus, and Dream Radar Thundurus (OT: Jarek), all of which I've been looking for a while!

I still have a Shiny Nidorina, Shiny Nidorino, Shiny Dragonite, Shiny Starly, and Shiny Rhydon "BUFFY" to offer you, as well as the two Shiny Eevees (Timid/Bold) to be Vaporeon. They're all UT, and many of them are from my VC Shinies collection lol.
Also, today I recently got my two SPA Rocky Midnight Lycanrocs redeemed, one Adamant and one Jolly, if you're interested in those. They have the date of 8 May 2017.

Hey Flan!
I redeemed all of the Dream Radar Jinn myself, so I can attest to their legitimacy, too!

I would be interested in Nidorina, Nidorino, and Rhydon (BUFFY's a cute name, does she hunt vampires with her horn?). I'll be getting the USA Midnight Lycanroc event next week, and I don't really seek different nationalities of events unless they're different Trainer IDs.

I'm working from home today (I'm sick, yay), so I can trade any time. I may still try to go to my RPG group tonight, though.

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
Hey Flan!
I redeemed all of the Dream Radar Jinn myself, so I can attest to their legitimacy, too!

I would be interested in Nidorina, Nidorino, and Rhydon (BUFFY's a cute name, does she hunt vampires with her horn?). I'll be getting the USA Midnight Lycanroc event next week, and I don't really seek different nationalities of events unless they're different Trainer IDs.

I'm working from home today (I'm sick, yay), so I can trade any time. I may still try to go to my RPG group tonight, though.
Wait, really, amazing?! I've actually had the hardest time finding them lolol so it's great knowing that you caught them yourself. And lol, I have no idea what goes through NPCs' minds when they name their Pokemon for in-game trades, but I'm glad BUFFY is a girl upon transporting her through PokeBank at least. {XD}

Fantastic! That sounds like a good deal. I can trade and am available in the next few hours--I just have to clone the shinies first. :)
Also, please rest up so you feel better! Pokemon and RPG are always a good cure, too, haha

Last edited:

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Wait, really, amazing?! I've actually had the hardest time finding them lolol so it's great knowing that you caught them yourself. And lol, I have no idea what goes through NPCs' minds when they name their Pokemon for in-game trades, but I'm glad BUFFY is a girl upon transporting her through PokeBank at least. {XD}

Fantastic! That sounds like a good deal. I can trade and am available in the next few hours--I just have to clone the shinies first. :)
Also, please rest up so you feel better! Pokemon and RPG are always a good cure, too, haha

Yeah, I did the whole Dream Radar thing and was swimming in my most hated Pokemon, Igglybuff.
I'm available now, and I cloned those three genies. Just had to do a work thing before replying.

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
Yeah, I did the whole Dream Radar thing and was swimming in my most hated Pokemon, Igglybuff.
I'm available now, and I cloned those three genies. Just had to do a work thing before replying.

Rad, I'm in FP and I'll wait for your request. (:
I've never actually played the Dream Radar sidegame before, so I've no idea what it's like. I'm a bit obsessed with the idea of a Dream Radar HA Hoothoot though lol!

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Rad, I'm in FP and I'll wait for your request. (:
I've never actually played the Dream Radar sidegame before, so I've no idea what it's like. I'm a bit obsessed with the idea of a Dream Radar HA Hoothoot though lol!
It was basically a boring minigame. I checked to see if I had the DR HA Hoothoot, and I do not. I know I did once upon a time, but the DR basically gave you way too many free Pokemon, so I ended up releasing most of them.

Thanks for the trade!

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Announcing some more events. Hope to see more of you around!

New Events:
Spoiler:

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Hello again! I have those 2 Shinies from your Wishlist:
- Vaporeon
- Rotom
And I'd like:
- Shiny Rayquaza - lvl 100 - ???? - 7066 - 2016 - Pokemon Center - Skytree Town Opening Gift
- Flygon - lvl 45 - PCNYc - 281 - 2003 - Pkmn Centre NY - Dragon Week

Tell me if it's alright with you :)

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Hello again! I have those 2 Shinies from your Wishlist:
- Vaporeon
- Rotom
And I'd like:
- Shiny Rayquaza - lvl 100 - ???? - 7066 - 2016 - Pokemon Center - Skytree Town Opening Gift
- Flygon - lvl 45 - PCNYc - 281 - 2003 - Pkmn Centre NY - Dragon Week

Tell me if it's alright with you :)

Hey Soapie! Happy to see you.
The trade sounds perf. Small chance I can trade tonight since I haven't heard back from my board game friends. If they do get back to me, I can probably trade tomorrow night and for sure Thursday night.
Let me know what works!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back