• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga idols! (idol general chat!)

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Eichi is kinda mean, so we get to see his ugly sides animated...
I don't know how the anime might end up going, but I think they're only adapting the first story, so that means no Knights, 2wink and etc. :(

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Umi has the greatest moments in the original Love Live anime....!

On another note.... Bang Dream's English server will be out sometime this month, but in Singapore only. In America, it's coming out in April.

Years
oh man I loved that moment in the anime. honestly I prefer the original LL anime art style, not the colored outlines they gave to the girls in Sunshine. Umi is so cute!

and yeah I'm excited for Bandori in English =) I'm pretty dedicated to my JP file (plus I prefer playing the original usually lol) but this game has so many stories it seems right to play it in the language you can understand

Years
I do really like to go back and watch the highlights of the original sometimes. Umi doesn't have my favorite moment in the series, but she's got a few in my top 10, like this.

I legit have never noticed the color outlines in Sunshine.

Maybe the American release will be what pushes me to get into that franchise.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
I'm not particularly interested in Bandori, apart from constantly trying to get a 4*. which I never do. If EN has better rates than JP, I'll play EN instead.

Oh, on a Sunshine note Ruby & Dia's solos are up! They're really pretty.

Last edited:
Years
Ruby and Dia's songs are killer cute.........;-; Was listening on the commute home today. Ruby inspires me to work hard despite how shy and anxious I can be.

Years
think I'm gonna start collecting Ruby merch soon.... I like her so much. It's going to be hard on my wallet though, have already spent hundreds on the Riko merch I have and there are still quite a lot I don't have w/ more coming out ;_;

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Make sure to sign into your idol games today for various April fools pranks!

Love Live is letting players scout for free for new promo R cards of the girls as Kindergarteners.

Idolish7 just repeated its prank from last year. :|

Enstars & Deresute got mini games, and many other games did really fun pranks....some did mundane ones, sadly.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Bang Dream EN is out!
It's all over my Twitter feed all day long. <_< I haven't had time to download it again on my end, but I made an account.

Years
EN SIF only had the animal helpers. :(

In other news, my tera jumbo nesoberi Chika came in!

https://imgur.com/a/2OJiY

oh my godddd cute

Bang Dream EN is out!
It's all over my Twitter feed all day long. <_< I haven't had time to download it again on my end, but I made an account.

you should reroll through the tutorials and use the stars to solo until you get 4* if you want to =) Since I know you haven't had much luck rolling for any in JP so far?? That's what I did until I got 4* Arisa lol. Though I was hoping for Rimi, ah wells..

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
I've always wanted to buy a neso but what would I even do with one, lol. ;;

I do have rabbit parka plushies from idolish7 that are like nesos, though.

Back