• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA Everyone's doing this again so...

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
Do you would use fraps to record games?
What do you buy on steam?
What is the platformer that you love, but not many people talk about it?
What do you think about console wars?
What is the game that you don't want to play ever again?
Do some pc games run well on your pc?
What is your age?
What do you think about bots in so many games?
You can play other genres alright?
What is your windows?

I tried fraps and couldn't get it to work, so I just use OBS, which I find to be the best out of all the free recording software out there. Just stay the hell away from EZvid.

Steam? I buy whatever looks good I guess.

Uhh, platformers... Not a huge platformer person but I kinda liked Sonic Rush Adventure :p

I mean, I personally think console wars are good for the industry and the different consoles keep each other in check. If Playstation were to do something bad, and it was the only console, we wouldn't really be able to do anything. But since the other consoles exist, if playstation does something bad, people start playing games on xbox or switch, which puts pressure on playstation. Yeah, it can get kinda annoying sometimes but you only really need 2 consoles and a good pc.

I never want to play Fortnite again

Most pc games run fine, although my pc has been making a loud static noise recently if I do anything too intensive.

Like aimbots? Kinda annoying but usually not a huge problem, companies do a pretty good job at getting rid of them.

I mean, I could play other genres but RPGs are the best :p

Windows 10

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
What is your #1 favourite Pok?mon of every gen?

Who's the girl in your avatar?

Do you have any favourite books? ^_^

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
What is your #1 favourite Pok?mon of every gen?

Who's the girl in your avatar?

Do you have any favourite books? ^_^

Hmm, that's an easy question except for gen 1 and 5... I'd say for gen 1 it would be a tie between Ninetales and Articuno (this isn't counting alola forms btw). With alola forms, ninetales is the definite winner, and sandslash is up there too.
For gen 2 it would be the entire Chikorita line, although if I had to pick one it would be meganium. My first ever starter, I have such great memories :D Also first pokemon I got to lv 100
For gen 3 it would be mudkip, idk why I just like it
Gen 4 would be Shaymin, both forms are good but I prefer land. It's so cute :D
For gen 5.... idk really... I honestly like most of the less popular ones, like Vanilluxe, but I don't know if any really stand out... maybe Chandelure?
Gen 6 would be Braixen, always liked the fennekin line the most out of the three, and braixen was always my favorite, and pokken just made me like it more :D
And for gen 7, it would be cutiefly or ribombee, they're both really cute ^_^

The girl in my avatar is Nia, from Xenoblade Chronicles 2

and uh... books... Idk I don't read a whole ton? I really liked the hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy, and I read a lot of strategy guides :p

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
What kind of thing made you dislike strongly fortnite?

I hope you're ready for an essay lol

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
Have you ever tried catnip tea?

Not yet... I'm growing a plant that I want to use for it but it's not in the best of shape right now, I don't think the soil is really the best for it. But once I can get some fertilizer, hopefully I'll be able to do that

Back