• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
I'm a noobie here. Big fan of Pokemon. I play Pokemon GO a lot and have a YouTube channel to document when I play. What do you guys think about that mysterious Ditto that came out today? I'd post a link to the video but I can't yet. :(

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hey there! Yeah, I think most of the entire Pokemon community is hyped about that weird Ditto thing! Even though I don't play go, I'm pretty hyped to find out what the whole thing is about! My personal theory is that it was deliberately leaked to drum up enthusiasm for the Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee release. But I suppose we'll find out later!

Either way, if you want to discuss Pokemon GO, we have an entire section dedicated to it, so check it out if you can! Happy posting! :)

Years
Oh man yeah, that new mon is so interesting. At first I was sure the reveal was just a mistaken leak but they really went all out with that. Getting me pumped for gen 8 and even the Let's Go series coming out in November. =)

Anyways, welcome welcome! ♡ Hope you enjoy your time here!

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
The new Pokemon looks like Ditto mated with Klinklang and Meltan was the result. I could be totally wrong but that was the first image that popped into my head when I saw it. Welcome to PC by the way. Got a favorite game, region, character or Pokemon?

Back