• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Which ones were you wanting and would you be willing to trade some onto my soulsilver game too?

Ok, wait, I nwed to think, those that you have are (maybe) listed as unsharable, which would mean not between 4th and 5th gen. let me make sure I am right first, I would not doing the trade, but don't want to be confused about it!! :)

SGS, 4th gen. right?? Or 5th, I have you on 1 of those!! :)

Years
The ones i'd be trading you would be on the 5th gen. There are some i'd like for my 5th gen game and some i'd like for my 4th gen game. If you are willing to do that then i have one list. If you don't want to do that and want to keep it strictly 5th gen then I have another list.

It also depended on how many of the ones i listed you wanted. (I have a long wish list) :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I can do both don't mind at all, so give me the list please??

SGS, meet you in there, got your fc already!!

Make sure you give my pokes back please, I have not boxed them yet!!

Last edited:
Years
To make things easy i'll put it all in one (long) post.

Here's what I have:
Victini (US movie 14) - Naïve, Brave, Modest (x3), Hasty, Careful, Quirky, Jolly, Rash, Impish, Lonely, Calm.
Mewtwo (US aniv.) - Timid, Hardy (x2), Quiet, Mild, and one yet to be received (name your nature)
Arceus - Bold, and two in the entralink to be caught (name your nature)
Mamoswine - Rash, Jolly and one in the entralink to be caught (name your nature)
Banette - Sassy and two in the entralink to be caught (name your nature)
US birthday Togekiss in the entralink (name your nature)

My list for you:
Birth Island Deoxys (5th), Birth Island Deoxys (4th), 10th Ann. Mew (4th), WIN2011 Celebi (4th), SMR2010 Jirachi (4th), Manaphy Box 11 (4th), NewMoon Island Darkrai (4th), TRU Shaymin (4th), TRU Arceus (4th), Latios lv35 (5th), Latios lv35 (4th), Diagla lv1 (5th), Palkiia lv1 (5th), Giratina lv1 (5th), Raikou lv40 Hasty (5th), Entei lv40 Relaxed (5th), Suicune lv40 Quirky (5th), Lugia lv45 (5th), Ho-Oh lv70 (5th), Uxie Sassy Box 18 (5th), Mesprit Quiet Box 18 (5th), Azelf Docile Box 18 (5th), Heatran Naughty Box 18 (5th), Regigigas Hardy Box 18 (5th), Cresslia Mild Box 18 (5th), Articuno lvl 50 Rash (5th), Zapdos level 50 Rash (5th), Moltres lvl 50 Brave (5th)

As you can tell i'm trying to finish off my legendaries for both generations :)

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I'll be back in there in just bit, you didn't tell me moves and such, so I am guessing what I think is good, but if you don't like them, I can give them what ever you like!! :)

ShinyGyaradosisShiny

Just some Neckbeard who plays Pokemon
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2020
Sure thing, you'd have to message me on that, i don't know when I'll be back on tommorow

I mean, i can probably fish a tm for it, we can just do the retrade now

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I'm logging off for the night, let me know what your thoughts on my list are. I talk to you tomorrow or on the weekend.
Sorry, it was late for me and I left, but can get the trade done for you tonight if you get on!! :)
Hi there,

Could I have some Lum berries and move tutoring done today if you can please?

Sure, how many do you need??

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
4 please, with four lum berries if possible

Scizor
Replace False swipe with Superpower

Aggron
Replace Payback with Outrage

Camerupt
Replace Earth Power with Iron head

Tyranitar