• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Plague [PG-16] OOC and SUs

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Ahhh, I do some PC gaming, but my xbox collection is superior and i'm missing my headset atm.
And I would go versus with you on L4D2 Nakuzami, but I only have the PC version[although the 18 player versus mod lobbies are extremely fun]
I'd probably do even more PC gaming if I could figure out how to hook my firefly controller up to my PC for gaming.
I also ran out of LIVE, so i'm sticking to DR2 atm cuz its a really good single-player game.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
@ Siu: Idk, I've been waiting for everyone to get away from the hotel so we could...

@ everyone else: I'm in to both I have a Wii, gamecube, ps2, ps3 but no X-box... And I play sims on PC

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Oh suck, I've always grown up with fast internet connections (until moving to NZ :'(), but I have always preferred mouse and keyboard to controller. (bet you can't micro, hmm?)
my $3.5K desktop can run any PC game on high with minimal lag :P

Archipelago

Who knows?
Years
Ok, I've posted and what-not. Yay for nearly getting killed by a zombie with only half a face! Penny might have some explaining to do to Hei as to why she took a little longer climbing up the rope...

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
...I'm not really sure what your getting at Ichiro. :P Is that a yes or a no? I'll just take that as a yes and make Yui teleport over to Hei and Penelope...

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
Years
I'm sorry but this is to fast paced for me and I can't keep up so I'm dropping out.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
I just Yui could have appeared after Hei dragged Penelope up...But then Hei might get mad. :P

I CAN'T JUST GO DELETE MY POST! I HAVE PART OF MIHARU'S POV THERE TOO! XD I think Arch wants Yui to be there anyways. Now you guys even have a translator! And she'll be doing it for free...unlike Nightmare. XD

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
O.o Psychopathic much? XD Well, at least Nightare appreciates him! :P

By the way, why did Nightmare smile and wave happily when Kris first appeared?

Back