• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

It depends. I made a short film in my media studies class and coming up with the story was a lot easier than the other stuff. Getting it just right takes loads of effort.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

...Well, true, I did write and direct a short film a few months ago, and it was easier to come up with than to actually make, but I think it's the same case as with, say the gaming industry.

It's easy to have good ideas. Everybody has them. But they're not worth squat to anyone else if you can't make something out of them unfortunately.

...I'm just contradicting myself now, aren't I?
EDIT: Oh, wait, no I'm not, because my awesome point is that trying to write a good script that can rival all the other tons of aspiring writers out there is more difficult than just drawing something if you're good at drawing.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Most people in my class had bad ideas, so it's obviously not that easy.
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yeeeaaaaahhhhh I'm gonna try to not work for as long as it's actually possible.

Yay for being young.

I'm twenty and haven't had a job yet but there are so many things that I want to buy and stuff. That and just in general I need to start getting money guh.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I just... can't be bothered with complicated themes right now. Maybe when the next ToS episode is out. /ican'twaitahhhh

someone needs to post in the Tales fanclub so I can squee

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Is it just me or is this whole war against terrorism thing getting a bit ridiculous?

I mean, how would the US like it if planes came out of nowhere and started to kill their civilians.
Oh wait. They didn't like that, did they.

Years

Main response to that is that Drone Strikes cause much less collateral damage than a conventional war with Iraq and Afghanistan. :V

Jeez it's so sad knowing about the Red Wedding in GoT. ;;

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

If you mean Kony 2012, yeah, I'm pretty sure everyone still remembers that.
We all silently agreed to stop hyping about it after the whole public masturbation thing though.

Oh, wait, no, don't mind me. You mean that other video.

Years

We can do this!

I often put lots of thought into my avatar/signature themes, I remember having the Australian comedy group The Chaser as one of my themes. It was one no one saw coming.

With the theme I have now, I got sudden popularity in the Trivia threads. This theme was originally planned for an April Fool's joke.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Last year I could spend hours on them.
I'm gonna put this one here, because I can.

fXYzV.gif
Credit
Philip/PokeyGT
Manga artist, comedian actor, storyteller
VM addict - OT spammer - Theme generator
Ego the size of JUPITER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back