• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<just another trade shop?> olearye273

Ru-Kun

bleh...
Years
That Tangrowth is absolutly perfect! Is there something special you want for it? I really don't have that much.

olearye273

im English and i dont like tea
Years
Okay. I'll do those right now (as in, when I sign off wi-fi) and then get 'em straight back to you. =)

ohhh are the deoxies and ho-oh to keep if not it's fine :)

That Tangrowth is absolutly perfect! Is there something special you want for it? I really don't have that much.

hmmmm do you have ditto or smeargle? or any else cool doesnt really have to be that cool

Ru-Kun

bleh...
Years
hmmmm do you have ditto or smeargle? or any else cool doesnt really have to be that cool

REALLY!? I can get you as many Ditto's as you want for that Tangrowth. Just tell me what natures you would like and how many you want.

For me today is Sunday (I don't want you to get confused) and I can't trade till Friday because i don't have wifi and i have to go to the library to get wifi. Could you save it until then?

olearye273

Years
REALLY!? I can get you as many Ditto's as you want for that Tangrowth. Just tell me what natures you would like and how many you want.

For me today is Sunday (I don't want you to get confused) and I can't trade till Friday because i don't have wifi and i have to go to the library to get wifi. Could you save it until then?

ok cool could i get a: impish,jollu,timmid dittos please and then you can have the tangrowth on Friday :)

hey olearye, use my pearl fc and ill meet you in the wifi room. i have all night so its ok for timing :)

hey did you use my platinum coz im in the wifi room and i don't see you :P

Last edited:

Ru-Kun

bleh...
Years
ok cool could i get a: impish,jollu,timmid dittos please and then you can have the tangrowth on Friday :)

Okay I just wan't sure if our days are the same since your location is London. That's why I told you it was Sunday where I am today. Will you be on all day Friday.

Could you nickname Tangrowth Cousin It with that capitalization and spacing?

olearye273

Years
Okay I just wan't sure if our days are the same since your location is London. That's why I told you it was Sunday where I am today. Will you be on all day Friday.

Could you nickname Tangrowth Cousin It with that capitalization and spacing?

I probably wont be on all day but i can be on for a bit on friday probably evening where i am (gmt)

um with the nickname you want space between every letter?

Ru-Kun

bleh...
Years
I probably wont be on all day but i can be on for a bit on friday probably evening where i am (gmt)

um with the nickname you want space between every letter?

I just want it to be

Cousin It

All the letters together in Cousin then space then It.

I'll probably be on around 3:30-4-? on Friday. Since our time is different it's 1:55pm now.

primape01

pokemon breeder
Years
could you trade me a mew or shayman for a spiritomb? thanks. my friend code is 43040-1997-9031. and the name is Crystal spelled as is.

Back