• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC Get-Together 2009 - Ultimate Trivia Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Ah, anime now, huh? I doubt I'll be able to do much about that... ^^'

*goes to pull out Wikipedia*

Meanwhile, I'm going back to watching Shaman King.

iwuzhere9

Ye Olde Doofus
Years
I am gonna wing it with my knowledge already. I have a good amount of info floating around up here /me knocks on head producing a hollow noise

King!

better
Years
Yeah, sorry I didn't get to help much, I didn't go to bed, I was at the library all night. xd=D I don't know anything about anime, so, yeah, tell me if you need something!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Ponyo. Or, if you want the full title, Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea.

Well, if that was it...

Edit: Even if it doesn't count... I'm still game XD

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Ponyo? Wee, go google and Wikipedia! LIFE RIGHT THERE

EDIT: Dang events running over, oh well, time to go play GoW for the gaming part of the Get-Together xD

Years
Gake no Ue no Ponyo

copypasta ftw.

Also, the movie isn't all that new as it was released last year. It's just been recently dubbed into English is all.

Kyouya

"baddest of the bad"
Years
Lets go! >:D
*looks in serebii and wiki*

Ah, anime now, huh? I doubt I'll be able to do much about that... ^^'

*goes to pull out Wikipedia*

Meanwhile, I'm going back to watching Shaman King.

Ponyo? Wee, go google and Wikipedia! LIFE RIGHT THERE

EDIT: Dang events running over, oh well, time to go play GoW for the gaming part of the Get-Together xD
its against the rules to look up answers

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
... I didn't O_o

I SAW the movie on the day of its American release. I WROTE a review for it in my blog. It's there.

Plus, I didn't see anything in round 2 stating we couldn't look up the answers. Or did I overlook that?

Edit: Wa-wait, nevermind. Saw you quoted other things...

*headdesk* Sorry, still watching Shaman King.

Years
(Yes we have discussed that you can look at bulbapedia, there is no stopping you from looking... many of you will be scrambling down the answers in seconds and it will give everyone a chance at winning

Well, those who know the answers beforehand would spend less time looking it up and would probably be the first ones to post so... I'm not really sure anymore...

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Sebastian!

I actually like Kenichi the Mightiest Disciple :P

And that's will be all my answers for the day xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back