• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You are now Water and Fighting!

DynamicD

Metagross Fan
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 22, 2015
Heatmor is now a Fire/Ground type, so it can tunnel for Durant.

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
Reuniclus should be Psychic/Water as it has a jelly-like substance surrounding its body
Gothitelle should be Psychic/Dark since she is based of gothic influence

Shrew

is a Shrew
Years
Rhyperior is now Rock/Ground instead of Ground/Rock because it has a much greater emphasis on the rock type in its design, such as having Solid Rock ability, Rock Wrecker exclusive move, and unlike Rhydon, actually has rocks as part of its body. (Or pure Rock, if you anyone insists that it's the same type. :P)

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
Years
Rhyperior is now Rock/Ground instead of Ground/Rock because it has a much greater emphasis on the rock type in its design, such as having Solid Rock ability, Rock Wrecker exclusive move, and unlike Rhydon, actually has rocks as part of its body. (Or pure Rock, if you anyone insists that it's the same type. :P)

Rotom is now a ghost\Normal types because he is like the ghost version of ditto.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Augia is now Water/Flying, because it makes no sense for the guardian of the sea to not be a Water type. I mean wat ;p

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Aggron is now Steel/Fighting, because such a machine of destruction could kill anything in a single punch.

Olli

Years
Trapinch is now bug ground because it is based on one
The Pokemon you choose has to start with the last letter in the name of the Pokemon the previous poster chose. Yeahh, didn't realise that at first either haha.

Anyways, Hypno is now Psychic/Dark type, because jeebus that thing is scary D:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Octillery is now Water/Fire, because it's essentially just a floating artillery mortar!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Luxray is now Electric/Dark because, well, do I really have to explain? Just look at the thing!

405.png

Olli

Years
Yanmega is now Bug/Steel, because it totally looks like one of those robot spy fly invention thingies. Also because the letter Y limits me super much and I have no idea what any of them would be :(

Back