• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

^^NICK^^ v.2.0

Mister Revolution Man
Years
*post edited by Niko*

Hey guys! This is Niko taking possession of Nick's body... XD

But yeah... this thread is for being off topic and is just basically the DCC of the Fanfiction Forum. But go ahead and share ideas! You can rant, review, explode, advertise your fic, etc! Have fun!

-Niko

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
hmm...I made a new fanfic... a short Pokemon Special, Shipping, fanfic... it's called "Under the night sky" heh... I can't think of a better titile XD

btw, Congrats on your Modship ^^NICK^^

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
Years
Well most feedback about fanfictions are in the threads themselves, and this is one of the less active forums on PC too.... -_-''

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
Years
Once my father gets home, I will have my CD-Key for Microsoft Word. Then I will be working on a special fan-fiction project (as well as work on my Invader Zim Season 3, check Other Fan-Fiction and Role-Play for it)

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
Years
And I told Kwesi I want to mod it, and I took the mod interveiw via PM and I am currently waiting for his reply....

I still haven't found the Microsoft Word CD key so no fan-fics from me anytime soon...

Years
*sigh* I wanted to mod this place... and I might treat this like the SPP fanfiction forum... XD

anyways... I added Chapter 6 to my story "Ties Of Love and Friendship."

More Mysterious People... XD

Blizzard

The Quiet Winds of the Winter
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 1, 2007
Konnichiwa! I've made a new fanfic... it's called The Fiery Blizzard. It tells about my history. Well, at least Blizzard's anyway. Wait! I'M Blizzard! Heh... too many M&M's.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
Years
You can do stories not related to Pokemon, but they go in Other Fan Fiction and Role Play.

>.< Darn still haven't found that CD Key for Word.

Years
well, thanks to the good 'ol censors, my latest chapter has been destroyed. Plus, Sc_ rap and b_loody! ... *edits 5 chapters*

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
Years
If anyone cares, I've been adding new chapters to my story 'Latios Master: The Born Legend' if anyone cares to read it. Does anyone have comments on it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back