• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
Omg the manga is out already...I've been sucked in by the Rosario+Vampire manga. Such a good series.

Oh and welcome new club member I'm Eternal Nightmare Captain of Squad 7

Charizard★ you may want to read the first post so you may properly join the club n_n

And ant -steals it back- My wallpaper

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Omg the manga is out already...I've been sucked in by the Rosario+Vampire manga. Such a good series.

Oh and welcome new club member I'm Eternal Nightmare Captain of Squad 7

Charizard★ you may want to read the first post so you may properly join the club n_n

Sorry >.<
Keiri

I love <3 Rosario+Vampire, but never read the manga. Maybe I should....

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Well I'm back from my four day trip in Las Vegas. I thought I would be able to get on while there, but the you had to pay like 12.99 USD a day for internet access.
And I'm going to be leaving to California on Saturday for a week. >.<
But I'll have internet access while in California, I'll be able to check the club at least once a day.

Manga 410
Spoiler:

Zam - It's time you change the discussion of the week already XD;

And also, you write "Fanfic" for the "Discussion of the Week" text collapse. XP
Ok. You guys can always suggest one to me in PM.

Ah, I will fix that in a little bit.
My bad!
Keiri =D

May I request to join the Bleach Fan Club please?
Hello and welcome the Bleach fan club, Fabio! :)

Your precious Ulquiorra? I'm prepared to fight tooth and nail for him and you will lose.
Lol...*gets some popcorn and a chair*
Wanna join me, Smile? :)

Keiri
Ya'know I actually read that but it kinda slipped my mind n_n

I'm just about to read the latest Bleach chapter. :D
Hello and welcome the Bleach fan club, Gazza! :)

Sorry >.<
Keiri

I love <3 Rosario+Vampire, but never read the manga. Maybe I should....
Hello and welcome the Bleach fan club, Charizard! :)
deja'vu?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
No problem. I'm glad to have another member join. :)

I have not. But I will probably watch it tomorrow. It sounds promising.

I'm gonna add you on AIM. :3

Can't wait for the Manga.

Spoiler:

Oh, I don't really go on AIM.

Years
Lol...*gets some popcorn and a chair*
Wanna join me, Smile? :)

Sure. I'll get the cookies as well. :D

Thanks! Haha

Anyone watch the new episode on Tuesday? :3

If you mean the subs, yes, I did. If it's the dubs, no. Oh and welcome to the club =D

Speaking of which,
Spoiler:

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Today I'm at my grandma's friend's house. Just read the new chapter.

Spoiler:

The Bleach chapter isn't the only cliffhanger either... The Naruto chapter is also really suspenseful... Damn Weekly Jump and the suspense it brings!!! XD

I don't think I'll be watching the new episode(s) for this and next week until I get home. I'm going home on the 10th of July, not the 11th like I thought. I'll probably get to watching the episodes then. But I do have my summer classes starting that Monday, so I will be fairly busy. But I'll try to get on at night like I did during the school year.

Fighting over Ulquiorra and Grimmjow... That's really lame. They're totally not worth the trouble. XD Now Shiro-chan is a different story, but then again, he's MINE. XD

Well, I'm gonna end this message now before I start rambling so much that you guys won't ever come to this thread again... XD So yeah, later!

~Squad 10 Captain Min

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Today I'm at my grandma's friend's house. Just read the new chapter.
The New Bleach chapter came out today? Where do you read it? I'm on onemanga.com and I don't see it :/

And the new Naruto Episode came on today. The drawings were a bit weird...

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Spoiler:

Sorry >.<
Keiri
Both of you, welcome to the club! I am the Captain of the 12th Squad, I like Pokemon (...) though you may also cal me ILP/Ilpy/Aaroniero/Anternero/Ant/Whatever you feel may be appropriate.
Also, Charizard★, is there something easier to refer to you as so I won't have to put the star? Just Charizard, of Charizard* or something like that?

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

XP *makes a carbon copy*

Well I'm back from my four day trip in Las Vegas.
8D
I thought I would be able to get on while there, but the you had to pay like 12.99 USD a day for internet access.
And I'm going to be leaving to California on Saturday for a week. >.<
D8
But I'll have internet access while in California, I'll be able to check the club at least once a day.
8D
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

The New Bleach chapter came out today? Where do you read it? I'm on onemanga.com and I don't see it :/
We read them on Mangastream. They come out much quicker, the images are larger, but they're scanned/translated by a different team, there are watermarks on the pages, and they only keep 4 chapters of each manga at a time, I believe.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
We read them on Mangastream. They come out much quicker, the images are larger, but they're scanned/translated by a different team, there are watermarks on the pages, and they only keep 4 chapters of each manga at a time, I believe.
I see. I'll just wait tomorrow, since I like the way onemanga does it :3

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
I'm doing the same Charizard I'm waiting for onemanga to get there's out because I have this manga viewing app on my phone for convience. Viewing online from this phone is a pain xD.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
I'm doing the same Charizard I'm waiting for onemanga to get there's out because I have this manga viewing app on my phone for convience. Viewing online from this phone is a pain xD.
Theres a Manga app for a phone? O.o

Spoiler:

Sosuke Aizen

Aizen
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 30, 2010
So...What's happened while I was away? And welcome, Chariard! I am the Captain of the Fifth Division, Sosuke Aizen. =]

Spoiler:

I still haven't watched the newest episode of Bleach, yet. ^^;
Maybe I will tonight.
PS: It's 2:26 AM here. Oh, Now it's 2:27 AM.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
It is now cuz my app pulls from onemanga. But I didn't find this chapter to interesting just nothing but chitchat xD. However...

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Spoiler:

^That would be interesting. :3

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Anime 276
Spoiler:

Years