• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

I have one question to all of you:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
Years
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
Years
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Spoiler:
DON KANONJI Was awesome :D

Just wondering, do you guys think that Bleach will end after the Hueco Mundo arc is over?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
I say its going to end I mean I can't see anything else the Kubo-sensei can do to keep the plot rolling and readers guessing...unlike Naruto with 500 different things going on within one story >_>. With that said I'm off to read the newest chapter of Bleach and Rosario+Vampire 2. :D

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
Years
I say its going to end I mean I can't see anything else the Kubo-sensei can do to keep the plot rolling and readers guessing...unlike Naruto with 500 different things going on within one story >_>. With that said I'm off to read the newest chapter of Bleach and Rosario+Vampire 2. :D

Naruto is 500 CHAPTERS.

And Rosario Vamp ftw.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
It says it in the Spoilers section.
Ah, I see, thanks.
You have a point there. Unless a new villain is revealed, or Aizen escapes/succeeds or something, then it will DEFINITELY be very difficult to continue.
Wait, what about a Hell Arc?

And with naruto having 500 things going on at once... well, it'll just be that much harder for Kishimoto to tie everything together, no? XP

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
Years
Ah, I see, thanks.

You have a point there. Unless a new villain is revealed, or Aizen escapes/succeeds or something, then it will DEFINITELY be very difficult to continue.
Wait, what about a Hell Arc?

And with naruto having 500 things going on at once... well, it'll just be that much harder for Kishimoto to tie everything together, no? XP

Hell is what the fanbase expects next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back