• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

★ The Psionic Citadel ★ (Psychic Pokemon fan club)

Status
Not open for further replies.

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
Years
The gijinka was my first time actually trying to draw a body so thanks! Anyways, I just beat the main storyline and I cried again... I wish that EoD could have the little side stories. But of course it wouldn't. I liked how Gardevoir would appear in Blue Rescue Team, but I never got to finish it, so I don't know what happened to Gardevoir. Don't want to know yet either!

Last edited:

Sayan

is tightening its focus
Years
Ditto copies the target's types too when using transform. So it wouldn't have been damaged by sandstorm. And what about the diabolical plan? You guys are so close, I think one of you will surely get the right answer now.

Sayan

is tightening its focus
Years
@D4rka8isz- You're right! It was a Zorua (or a Zoroark) in Jirachi's disguise. It used Nasty Plot in its turn and after the turn was over it got damaged by the Sandstorm (as it's still a Dark type).

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
Years
The someone's close thing gave it away as I immediately started to think what other Pokemon could use something like Transform. First thought was actually the Pokemon in my sig.

Sayan

is tightening its focus
Years
Well, i have another answer for that.

Jirachi was haxed to have Sketch. Sketch became Nasty Plot and Soak was used on Jirachi.

Hax =/= Hack. Know your Pokemon terminology.

If getting Nasty Plot is all that mattered, it could've been done easily with Mimic. But Nasty Plot Zorua/oark in Jirachi's disguise is much more in flavour as Zorua/oark are known to be cunning and they are common users of Nasty Plot. Jirachi is not cunning (as previously mentioned by other members too).

Huggie

Mewtwo lover :3
Years
@D4rka8isz- You're right! It was a Zorua (or a Zoroark) in Jirachi's disguise. It used Nasty Plot in its turn and after the turn was over it got damaged by the Sandstorm (as it's still a Dark type).

well I was kinda close...I knew it had to do sth with Zorua from the beggining as I saw recently the movie and it kinda shone to me... but I would have never thought of Nasty Plot! So i was searching for a move that would made zorua transform into jirachi without altering its type...( silly I know XD)

Which Psychic type had the biggest reduction in Special Defense when the Special stat was splitted in GSC?
Spoiler:

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
Dusknoir? I hate that battle. Stupid no-weakness-Sableye.

But Dusknoir itself is pretty easy. And i love that gijinka. Cantao should be a real Pokemon.

*is crying* Thank you for appreciating Cantao. :')

And in an attempt to divert the attention to Psychic Pokemon, I must admit the Medicham in PMD Red had a very nicely animated overworld sprites. It perfectly captured the way a Medicham would move, which is a huge step up from the overworlds of the other GBA Pokemon games like Emerald. Bulbasaur's was also very nice

Medicham is actually my favorite villain in PMD1. not gengar. Medicham is a beast. Plus, his character is so funny.

I liked how Gardevoir would appear in Blue Rescue Team, but I never got to finish it, so I don't know what happened to Gardevoir. Don't want to know yet either!

Do you want to know what happened to Gardevoir? I can spoil you...

miltankRancher

Years
never cared about Pokemon genders so sorry.

Haha. Let's just say.. Nah, kidding!

Let's have a new topic!

475.gif

OR...

282.gif

Choose wisely, and why.

Sayan

is tightening its focus
Years
Let's have a new topic!

475.gif

OR...

282.gif

Choose wisely, and why.

Gallade.

Reason- Gender bias No, it's just that I kinda like Gallade. He somehow reminds me of the warriors described in epic poetry, a youth who'd fight against all odds to rescue his damsel. I even dedicated my profile to it (well, it was supposed to be a temporary change for valentine's, but then it won a contest and I felt really lazy so it's still unchanged). And I'm pretty sure most people here would choose Gardevoir, so I'd vote for the underdog.

miltankRancher

Years
I am choosing Gardevoir, though, but it is really a hard decision on my part. I am a fan of the Ralts family, and so thus both of its evo. However, because of how helpful Gardevoir is in my first ever Ruby run I will go with it.

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
Years
Gardevoir because, although Gallade is amazing and all, Gardevoir will always be my favorite. Mainly, it's because I'm a third generation fan. Also it's because Gallade's limbs are like sticks and that makes him less appealing. Another small factor is because I completed my only solo challenge(so far) with Gardevoir on HG.

Sayan

is tightening its focus
Years
Which Psychic type had the biggest reduction in Special Defense when the Special stat was splitted in GSC?
Spoiler:

Your answer was right, I'm very sorry I overlooked that part of your post. Points given.

Years
Sayan, the first post needs editing cos it says Gallade is POTW but the pic is a Gothitelle.

As for the question:

Wynaut, Wobbuffet and Unown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back