• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

PureAurorae

Comrade
Years
  • UK
  • Seen Sep 17, 2013
Posting activity's going to go down. Possibly taking a leave of absence. Will still keep in touch though, Skype is cool. Server is not. Will blog. Also will post in Gilded Halls, if that works up. Busy busy busy. Hopefully it'll take a week for things to settle. Incentive to work harder.

Cya bud, you take care :D

Years
Posting activity's going to go down. Possibly taking a leave of absence. Will still keep in touch though, Skype is cool. Server is not. Will blog. Also will post in Gilded Halls, if that works up. Busy busy busy. Hopefully it'll take a week for things to settle. Incentive to work harder.

Aww BiS. :( Hope things settle down for you soon!

Going on a Mini Hiatus. Going be busy some more now. Be back when I can. Please take care everyone.

You take care yourself, Mimosa! We'll be here waiting for your return~

BillyTheBumGamez

Keep calm and FUS RO DAH!
Years
(BTB) Hey everyone! I'm back for good! I finally got my internet fixed but my old laptop somehow shut down on me... My dad is letin me use his laptop. With my old computer off goes my pkmn hack... (Pokemon legends - War of Gods) My first one too. The hacking world is hard...

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
(BTB) Hey everyone! I'm back for good! I finally got my internet fixed but my old laptop somehow shut down on me... My dad is letin me use his laptop. With my old computer off goes my pkmn hack... (Pokemon legends - War of Gods) My first one too. The hacking world is hard...

Oh my! I'm terribly sorry about your hack! I know you've been working so hard on it. :( Luckily these days there's always backup tools for you to back everything up for your hack. Hopefully soon when you get settled on a new computer, you'll get inspired on getting all your information again for your hack. Takes patience. :D

But nonetheless, welcome back <3

PiPVoda

water, Forever
Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 2, 2022
I found my old account and am back! ^_^ My real return was in July, but I couldn't remember my password or email (I have dozens for different reasons). -_- So I started a new account under the name EJ Nero, and just did a google search on used Pokemon games tonight and ran across a thread created by none other than me!

The last time I was on this account was on May 24, 2011. My interest in Pokemon was reignited in July, and so I returned to PC. It's so nice to be back and with my original account too. Too bad it was inactive for so long but better late than never as the saying goes. :)

P.S. is there a way to disable the other account?

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I found my old account and am back! ^_^ My real return was in July, but I couldn't remember my password or email (I have dozens for different reasons). -_- So I started a new account under the name EJ Nero, and just did a google search on used Pokemon games tonight and ran across a thread created by none other than me!

The last time I was on this account was on May 24, 2011. My interest in Pokemon was reignited in July, and so I returned to PC. It's so nice to be back and with my original account too. Too bad it was inactive for so long but better late than never as the saying goes. :)

Welcome back to your original account PipWoda! It's really good seeing old me come back and get back into Pokemon! The only way to get rid of your account is to request a staff admin to delete it. Most of the time they'll do it. But yeah welcome back once again and be sure to talk to me anytime! I love to talk with people. See ya!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
You can't really disable it. You just gonna have to leave it in the dust and forget about it. Just be sure to tell your friends that you will be using your old account from now on and not contact you on the other one. Just to make things easier. :)

But glad to see you recover your old account nonetheless!

Years

Welcome baaack, Epic! That's pretty awful though, but I'm sure it's happened to a lot of others before. I know you'll still be able to make something wonderful for us so don't give up.

So it's been a whopping two and a half years.. wow. Great to have you back! Better late than never indeed and make sure to stick around here for even longer this time, yeah? But you sadly cannot disable your other account, as Meganium said; most people just close off their visitor messages and post a note somewhere (like on their profile, in their signature, or here in the Leave/Return/Account Switch thread) about their account change and move on. Easy enough. :3

PiPVoda

water, Forever
Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 2, 2022
Thanks guys! Can't delete my other profile but that's okay. I'm just glad I have my main one again, and yeah it's great to be back and I'll definitely be around for awhile. I can't miss the excitement of Gen 5 with my fellow pokelovers on PC now can I? :D

Peter Quill

Star-Lord, Legendary Outlaw
Years
I don't know if anyone remembers me or anything but I am switching accounts.
This is a pretty big decision since it's almost a 4-year account now.
All I did before was lurk for the most of it though :I

Formerly h0tshot1025, and here I am again. I hope to surpass my old post count faster than before. And I'd try to participate more than lurk. Ciao!

Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2013
Well everyone I'm here again. I was thinking it be more longer but turns out my busy things I was going to turn a little sour. So I will be on here a bit more now. Sadly I wish the things that were going to happen would go good for me but didn't. A bit bummed about it But been playing Pokemon: White on my DSi. Not really far and need my team leaved up. I'll let you know if I ask for other "Friend codes" I prob be posting in the art and writing threads more than Pokemon stuff till I play more games or the TCG stuff. I wanting to make some cards to get my graphic work out there where I live. Like say I fix old photos or some wallpapers/ graphics for business or something. I really hope it helps me get my work out there maybe save up money for some graphic class. Really don't have it here since where I live the doped a lot of the art classes. And for going to another collage...Wow expensive..

If anyone knows tips on how to get my work out there be much appreciated. One last thing Hope to talk to you all more. Cirno and Hikari10 I like to get to know you guys better, since I think your awesome. Well everyone here is awesome but you guys I idealize ^_^

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
You just gotta spread the word out there. Creating a facebook page or a webpage of your graphics and uploading your works on there really helps a lot, as people will look for things like that. Create business cards and advertise. That works too. This may sound like you're opening your own business but it's the least you can do if you're a graphic designer/artist. Someone's going to find you, wow at your works, and possibly hire you. That's what happened to a former classmate of mine. :D This is just advice my old graphic design professor told me. It will lead you to doors.

Anyways, it's great to see you return nonetheless. :D I know it's pretty tough out there. You'll go above and beyond. :)

Years
Hey it's PureAurorae here. Decided I didn't like my name anymore so I made a new account. Won't be using that one anymore but yeah I will be on this one now!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Hey it's PureAurorae here. Decided I didn't like my name anymore so I made a new account. Won't be using that one anymore but yeah I will be on this one now!

Hey there; I've seen that username on Showdown, so, it's quite fitting that you'd use it here. <3 Anyway, it's good to see you around~!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
extremely tempted to make a NASCAR or a Fernando Alonso alt account

Great to see you with your new name though. :D It's a lot easier that way imo xD

Years
Ah, so that's who you were on Showdown xD I didn't know it was you at all :p

But good to see you on your new account! n_n

Years

Pure, hey! :) I love this new account name. Glad to see you got something awesome that you like more!

Back