• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Yup, he lives inside a bison. In its lungs, I believe.

I once managed to misread something and thought it said (under "occupation on someone's profile) "Teaching preschoolers to sell drugs". X)

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
I just use What.cd for the music I can't find. And bleh, I don't use Facebook often.

Oohh Portugal! what are you doing right now?

Honest

Hi!
Years
What am I doing?

tumblr_le9rmr60IY1qbl1tko1_400.gif

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Where the heck did you find that? I'm not sure whether to laugh or be slightly creeped out haha.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I'm not proud to admit that I've seen that episode. >_>
I don't bother watching it anymore, at least.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
On a side note of the anime; have you guys ever read the Pokemon Adventures (Special) manga?

François2

#FutureSun&MoonMod
Years
Oh ask.fm is an awful website. In Ireland at least, literally every page is just piles upon piles of abuse "for lolz". Multiple teenage girls over here have actually killed themselves over the abuse they've gotten. Obviously bullying happens no matter what media you're on but getting an ask.fm and proceeding to promote it on Facebook is the equivalent of painting a bullseye on yourself.

(not to mention that even when it's not used for bullying it's a bit too "LOOK HOW INTERESTING I AM" for my liking - see also: twitter)

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
I read the R/B/Y arcs years ago. I think I'm gonna read Gold and Silver soon.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I own the first for Diamond/Pearl. But they're so darn expensive. >_>
I originally planned to get the first book from the original games- but they're even more expensive than the newer ones.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I read a page of the Pokemon manga in a Forbidden Planet in Ireland a few weeks ago. That's the only experience of the manga that I've ever had!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Aside from that book, I haven't read any. >_> Nor have I seen any of the movies, aside from one. I own a couple (first three movies as well as a Gen IV-based one)- but haven't bothered to watch them yet. I might later today,on my laptop. x:

I was playing with a safety pin. Now it's somewhere on my bed (I'm on my bed with the laptop). Oops.

Last edited:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha yeah. So that was pretty cool, despite it missing. He panicked until seeing that it missed. X)

Okay, so we're doing a battle that we don't actually pick our Pokemon. It's just done somewhat randomly. My team consists of the following-

Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back