• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
OMFG I JUST GOT TORCHIC SHINY LMA OMG OMG two shinies in one day TODAY IS THE BEST DAY EVER (ive done this before but this time omg i wasnt really hunting or nothing just omg this si so random LMAO WOOOTERS ) ds that makes 24 LMAO so im finaly ahead

btw (this is mehy edit XP ) the trainer id is 61269lmao and it took me about a week and a half of on and off sring ( this si the third time i got a shiny while talking to kim XP she might want to kill me now lol )

Akidatheart

Pokémom
Years
OMFG I JUST GOT TORCHIC SHINY LMA OMG OMG two shinies in one day TODAY IS THE BEST DAY EVER (ive done this before but this time omg i wasnt really hunting or nothing just omg this si so random LMAO WOOOTERS ) ds that makes 24 LMAO so im finaly ahead

btw (this is mehy edit XP ) the trainer id is 61269lmao and it took me about a week and a half of on and off sring ( this si the third time i got a shiny while talking to kim XP she might want to kill me now lol )

LOL, noooo, I don't want to kill you, not at all! *sneaks up behind Shido with a large club* Oh, don't mind me, I'm just standing here admiring your shiny collection. * WHAP!* LOL! Congratulations YET AGAIN! :P

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
XP thankies I hope you have luck soon also lol :)

BTW its also the 4th time I caught a shiny while talking to my gf XP tho the other one with riho was my linoone some odd hour of the night LMAO

Last edited:

XxXRiho

Unbe-frilling-leivable.
Years
lol. Good job, AGAIN, Sweetie. lol. ANd thank you for the welcomes, guys!! :} I hope I get my Teddiursa and then I can have shiny, too. :-\ :P lol, Killer. Yeah...We've met. XP lol.

LMAO-->Kim. & Thank you for the good luck. :}
<3

Last edited:
Years
Take note MM, blatant disrespect right there, where as shido gets a warning for arguing a case which you brought up which is rather old.
*is not going to comment on this for fear of starting another flame war*

If you really think I was being unreasonable, I'll accept that. I just want this conflict to be over with, as it's really spoiling the club, which is usually a much more fun place to be.

There was a crazy power outage here, during which I got in 175 resets each for Beldum and Chikorita. I have a bit of a loop going where I reset for Beldum for a while, then move to Chiko, then train random pokes for Pokédex. Of course, I spend my training time in my favourite patches for shinies. ;) I also just switched to Fire Red and evolved my Abra.

And welcome to the club, Dark Steelix and Riho!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Welcome new people!
When I think about what the SHC would look like if it was a real club... this is what I envision:

There's a run-down pub/shack on the edge of a cliff of a harbor village. We've all got big, white scraggly beards and we drink what's got to be mostly human urine out of hip flasks while slurring our speech and tipping on our 3 legged barstools. We all speak in various, over-the top accents and in these ridiculous tones, we swap stories of our greatest captures.

Shido pronounces, "Irony" "Arrr-nee" and talks about the significance of his Torchic capture. He sways around a bit and then passes out. This happens every 5 hours.

As this is probably the coolest mental image I can summon - I congratulate you for your capture. Also for your Krabby, but when we're all old sea-dogs with an average of 5 teeth - that story won't matter so much.

*High fives all around*

Years
^ xD

I finished EVing Kadabra. I'm going to wait a bit before I finally evolve him via trading to Emerald. Maybe tomorrow.

BTW, I made your card, Ryan:
shcRyan.gif

If you want to help in making cards, add me on MSN so we can talk.

Hunting status: 2100 Beldums, 325 Chikoritas. It only took me 2473 Abras to get a shiny one, so I hope I won't be at this much longer. ;)

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Dude - thanks very much for the dazzling card.
Unfortunately... I'm going to have to decline the invite for the T-Card building.
I really only remember frustration at card building - you have a knack for it that I don't. When I build cards, the whole time my face is like .\_/. (that's angry mixed with insanity) - and I don't really want that in my life right now.
Sorry to be a letdown!
Happy Hunting, everybody!

Years
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

dark steelix welcome to the club but you got to wait for the party poopers to come{/sarcasm} co owners to officially admitt you into the club
Didnt you guys see the sarcasm at the end of that line

@Dark Steelix, welcome I won't ask you to explain each of your shinys as some many people know and can vouch for you.

@Riho, welcome! but try not to double post

Someone seems bitter. If you don't like the way we run things we aren't stopping you from leaving.

Take note MM, blatant disrespect right there, where as shido gets a warning for arguing a case which you brought up which is rather old.

welcome new members and btw i was not being disrespectful due to the fact i had a sacasm at the end

wow another shiny many congrads to you now its my turn to work the shiny magic lol

anyway no new shinys still hunting shiny suicune i will be doing it all day so wish me the best of luck yay

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
MM, about your entropy pool theory - Do you know what it is that shuffles the entropy pool? Is it just one thing (like the amount of steps one takes before saving a game), multiple things (overall gameplay time, amount of Pokemon one has encountered, how many times one has saved, etc.), or is it those multiple things all put together in one?

Anyways, I don't really feel like completing my dex just yet (I'll wait I get my GBA Link Cable back), so I'm going to focus on soft resetting today. Luckily, someone at SPPf confirmed that I don't have to purify the shadow Pokemon for me to notice if it's shiny (like Shido and I predicted, it would be shiny when I first encountered it, then my partner would identify the Suicune as a shadow Pokemon). That's good news, as it greatly reduces my soft resetting time. I'll try to progress through XD a bit as well, I want to soft reset for Lugia.

Um, Ryan, you have a weird mind.

Edit: Sorry, I didn't see the posts, but congrats, Shido. What are the natures of Krabby and Torchic?

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Hey to all the new members.
I got my charger back and went to town to get another copy of leaf green so am SRing for a shiny charmander aswell now.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I never normally do a tally to see how long I have been Sring for but now I will to see if I beat you.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
When i was going for my first shiny it took about 6 months to get it but then i wasn't really that interested in them and since then my sister has reset my game and I lost all my shiny's. So I am back looking for a first one again.

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
eh the natures suck for both krabby (female sassy ) and torchic ( Male Gentle ) lol for once id like a shiny with a perfect nature so can use it in battle . my goldeen is modest which is awesome but I dont want to use goldeen .

as for the RNG theres nothing you would be able to notice that resets the odds . I seriously doubt its one thing it more than likely is a multiple of things that come together to make it happen . for example it can't be time alone because when you reach max time or are sring time doesn't change . also cant be steps alone because once again when sring you don't walk anywhere just press A a few times and Maybe start if you need to check the summury . All in ALL it's porbably time / number of button press' , trainer id (whole id not just the visable or hidden one) and maybe more things that are not as obvious all together that effect the RNG .

Back