• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Pok? Blocks

Dragon Man

Milk and Cookies!
Years
Pok? Blocks

How do you get a gold pok?block? I know the berry you need but where do you get it?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 41
  • Seen Jun 24, 2010
Get as many of that berry as you can than take them to the Master Rank Contest, make the Pokeblocks there with the set of three computer players and always hit the machine at the right time.

latios tamer

i hate pokemon
Years
  • Age 31
  • N/A
  • Seen Oct 14, 2005
i cant tell that info for 1 reason, i sharked it so i don't know

p.s. you probably not for sure, get it from the berry masters wife

Dragon Man

Milk and Cookies!
Years
Yes that could be correct. I've heard if you say the right thing to her that she gives you rare berries. I saw it somewhere on the Internet.

Dragon Man

Milk and Cookies!
Years
If you say certain phrases she will give you those rare berries. So what I meant was that the "things" are phrases.

Years
  • Seen Feb 14, 2009
*bow*

Gold Pokeblocks Are VERY SPECIAL Pokeblocks Made From The Berry Found On Mirage Island. They Raise EVERY Stat (Beauty, Cool, Cute, Tough And Smart)

If You Use The Berry In a Berry Blender, No Matter The Combination, If That Is Used, The Pokeblock WILL Be Gold.

^-^ Thats Why I Want To Go To Mirage Island...

*takes a bow*

latios tamer

i hate pokemon
Years
  • Age 31
  • N/A
  • Seen Oct 14, 2005
they do not raise every stat it raises three of them i just forgot wich. i used it once so i would know.

Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2004
hi dragon man

OK dragonman the berry is called Ganlon berry and u get it by uploading jirachi from the pokemon colloseum bonus disk. Plant as many as you want and get a buncha gold pokeblocks! :dead: :badsmile: :paranoid:

Back