• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Years
Dear Anonymous

I'm sorry, but he has got to go. It's been three months since I last saw and now you have finally agreed to see which is great, but you basically told me you couldn't see me alone because your boyfriend wouldn't let you. You are not his property. You used to have a backbone that I admired you for. Please for the love of God don't let him him take that away from you.

Dear Anonymous

I know that you were only joking, but that doesn't mean it didn't hurt. Yet I can't actually say this to you, I can't mention any of my feelings at all without upsetting or angering you. I don't know how much longer it will be before I snap.

Dear Anonymous

Kid, if you ever behave like that whilst I'm teaching you again you will regret it.

SiriusAlpha

One and only
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen May 28, 2015
Dear anonymous,
Do you have to be so irritating. Grow up already, you don't always have to snitch or treat every little thing like it's a huge deal. I mean, if I took 2 cents from my brother and you saw you would flip out and tell him, and if I said idiot you would treat it like I said the worst profanity possible for your mind to perceive. And you keep saying, "I know we're not exactly friends anymore" every time you try to invite me to something, what the fluff does that mean? Of course we're still friends, it's just that I like my other friends better than you because you have the mind of a ten year old. And your taste in music makes me wanna throw up, seriously, you don't know who Metallica, Queen, Pink Floyd or even the Beatles are? You don't like electronic, rock, retro-soul, dubstep, metal, chiptune, piano, classical, orchestral, what DO you like? Same with shows/books/anime/light novels (you don't even know what those are) I normally wouldn't make such a big deal out of this but come on, is the only thing we have in common the fact that you like Pokemon and are in some of the same classes as me? And yet you wish that I would hang out with you more often. And even though you have like 2 or 3 friends and there's a bunch of people who are trying to be friendly you're just completely blowing them off. Make some new friends already because there are better people to hang out with.

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Dear Anonymous,

I know I don't show it but I look up to you and I really appreciate being with you.

You've always been there for me since we were both kids but I never really showed my gratitude huh? Man I feel like a dick but I really don't know to express my appreciation. Feels like I'm the reason we've grown distant the past few years, but you never held anything against me. You're the best, bro, and I'm glad we're at least talking on Skype these days.

Dear Anonymous,

You too!

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

I'm human. I make mistakes. That said, as a human I have the ability to learn from and correct those mistakes. Do I really deserve to be hated and ignored? Sometimes I feel like it brings you happiness to see me suffer. I hope whatever I've done was bad enough to deserve this.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Quit being so ignorant. Who people choose to love is none of your business.

Dear Anonymous,

I think you shouldn't have uploaded that photo because it really hurt her feelings.

Poki

Banned
Years
Dear anon,

If you like my company so much/want me to call you whenever I've nothing else to do/blahblahblah, then why do you never ever reply?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
dear Anonymous,

I honestly never wanted to stop hugging you because omfg your cologne smell it was intoxicating.

I really want to see you again.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
DA,

Next time I try to explain to you the twilight of the human intellect have the decency to A) listen to me, and B) refrain from cutting me off. You're silencing a sage.

DA,

I can't believe I'm feeling this way - you're so my type. Get over here. I could just...

Last edited:

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Dear anon,
sometimes I'm wondering why when you're not feeling okay, I feel the same way too. And it's not the first time I feel this way... At any rate, I hope that you'll get better in no time, and stay strong, okay?

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Stop treating me as autism and not as a person! Just how disgusting can you get? Why do you think I avoid you whenever you come to my apartment? And stop trying to push my parents to send me to an autism summer camp when I freaking hate it there. I am person, not autism.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
DA,

Stop trying to tell me about your mixtape, I don't care. Stop acting like the fact that you've called out 10 scattered times in the past 3 months isn't a good reason to be unhappy with you. We all know you're lying. No one gets over a sinus infection in under 24 hours. Also, I don't care about your stupid mixtape.

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
Years
Dear Anon,

Glad to say that things are going well for once. Only have one last hurdle or five to to clear, then I can spend the majority of the summer stress-free. Woohoo!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Screw it. Everything between us is not the same anymore. We don't talk the same way we used to anymore. Our relationship is completely destroyed, and it's all your fault. I feel like I'm wasting time now. I have better things to deal with myself, and I now like someone else. You're nothing but an asshole, something that I realized just a few days ago. I think it's safe to say that everything between us will now stay in the past, and I'm ready to bury it all and forget about it. It's time I focus on the present. You should do the same too. Have a nice life. o/

Sirfetch’d

If your goal was to make me hate you then you have succeeded. I have never hated anyone in my life but I think I finally do. I have done everything for you, put you first, given you things, bought you things, I would have taken a bullet for you, and what do you do? You treat me like I am invisible and like I am some fucking monster or something. I am a person with feelings and I am done with you. You are the coldest person I have ever met. You don't know what a friend is. You do absolutely nothing but give people a sense of hope and happiness by promising to be there and then crushing them. You live with so much hate and rage and grudges built up inside of you because you are afraid of forgiveness. You will be a miserable person your entire life. I have forgiven you but you still choose to hate me for it. I'll return the favor. You simply aren't worth it. You don't deserve a friend as good as me.

Last edited:
Years
Dear anon,

I'm human. I make mistakes. That said, as a human I have the ability to learn from and correct those mistakes. Do I really deserve to be hated and ignored? Sometimes I feel like it brings you happiness to see me suffer. I hope whatever I've done was bad enough to deserve this.
I know that feel, bro...

Years
Dear Anonymous

You know, I really don't understand you anymore.
You left me. You hardly speak to me anymore. But you look genuinely annoyed that I stayed longer and got a lift home with someone else instead of the usual. Whatever is wrong with us I want it fixed.

Dear Anonymous

You are so damned unreliable.
I've not been able to see you for months because of your jackass boyfriend and now that we finally have agreed to see each other you've not been around to actually organise when and where or anything. Good job.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
Dear Anonymous.
I fucking hate you. I'm going to be sooooo fucking happy when you're out of my life at the end of this week, you arrogant, patronising, dickheaded asshole. Sweaty rant over, you don't need to treat everyone one of us as if we're idiots. Yeah, we can't speak your language so well, but guess what. We're trying. I am trying. Stop putting me down, patronising me and making me feel crap. You're supposed to support me and us. You don't. And you don't do your job either. Nice one.

Dear Anonymous

Get out of my head already. Things between us are finished. Over, you took my heart and shat on it, worse than I did to you. I tried to get along after, and its not working. Fine, we're separate now. But please just get out of my head I don't need you there reminding me of the awful being I am, I know that better than anyone else. The words that torture me every day don't need repetition from you. Leave me alone. Please.

Dear Anon.

I need you, whoever you may be. I need someone just to help me keep going. I'm searching for you, but you're nowhere to be seen. Please find me soon. I can't bear this loneliness.

Dear Anonymous.

You and I have spoken for years. And now I'm offering us the chance to meet. You agree to talk at a time and don't show up. You don't say anything. When I'm offering to pay your flight, the least you could do is actually talk to me. Anyway. You get one more chance. After that, tough luck. I can't spend my life waiting on you to decide you wanna turn up when it suits you.

Back