• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] LF Dusk Lycanroc offering more than 300 HA pokemon starters included

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jun 16, 2023
Hello guys im looking for a Dusk Lycanroc and i have more than 300 of HA pokemon to offer in return, including, starters from most generations. If you have a Dusk Lycanroc to offer, state what you would like in exchange and if i have it, youll get it. Thank you.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jun 16, 2023
Come on guys, surely there gotta be someone who can breed some own tempo rockruff. I just need one of those for myself and im set!

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 5, 2020
Hello guys im looking for a Dusk Lycanroc and i have more than 300 of HA pokemon to offer in return, including, starters from most generations. If you have a Dusk Lycanroc to offer, state what you would like in exchange and if i have it, youll get it. Thank you.

Do you have any shinies?

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jun 16, 2023
Starters from gen 1 2 3 4 ans 7, some legendaries from all gens and mythicals and much more. I can breed you anything you want, so just tell me!

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 19, 2019
in that case you got a hidden power fire magnezone? i have a 5iv dusk lycanroc with fire and thunder fang........ i can breed it for you ...... so what nature u want adamant or jolly?

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jun 16, 2023
OK i live in in Eastern Time Zone it is currently 23:05 PM and im available right now but if youre not, im available tommorow stating from 12:00 AM is that good for you?

My fr is 1221-0469-0788 and my ign is Joe. I will add yours right away

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 5, 2020
OK i live in in Eastern Time Zone it is currently 23:05 PM and im available right now but if youre not, im available tommorow stating from 12:00 AM is that good for you?

My fr is 1221-0469-0788 and my ign is Joe. I will add yours right away

Are you ready to trade?

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jun 16, 2023
I do but it is not shiny what would you be willing to give me in return? Do you have a shiny arceus? Id love to get that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back