• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PCL] Battle of the Week

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
we're doing the battle in a few minute if anyone wants to come watch!

edit: replays aren't working, but I won

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
Updated the OP with a video for Christos vs. Omicron!
aeternum said:
Wicked3DS said:
OU BotW, y/n?

If yes, please schedule the match for a few days after confirming it here. This will give SMT some time in advance to record it. Also make sure to schedule it on a specific time and date.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
OU BotW, y/n?

If yes, please schedule the match for a few days after confirming it here. This will give SMT some time in advance to record it. Also make sure to schedule it on a specific time and date.

I'm down if Alvey's down.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Updated the OP with a video for Christos vs. Omicron!

OU BotW, y/n?

I'm good with that. I'll be free wednesday so we should be able to battle then, and itll give me some time to build a team since I forgot to save all mine before clearing my history.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
I'm good with that. I'll be free wednesday so we should be able to battle then, and itll give me some time to build a team since I forgot to save all mine before clearing my history.
Alright, be sure to VM Wicked about the time and date.

Good luck to both of you!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
Archy said:
Noa said:
OU BotW, y/n?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
Castform said:
Nah said:
OU BotW, y/n? A different format would be fine too.

Sirfetch’d

I am fine with OU

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday

OU is fine by me too.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
When would be a good time for you to battle? I can't do this weekend but Monday or Tuesday after 7 PM EST works for me.
Assuming I don't have work then (I don't expect to, but you never know), that would be alright.

Sirfetch’d

Assuming I don't have work then (I don't expect to, but you never know), that would be alright.

OK let's plan for 7:30 PM EST on Tuesday. Hopefully social media can record this one or something :^)

Reactions: Nah
Back